MineCrack

The two new MOTD rules..

Sunnycity- Too small, nothing to do, no warday areas, impossible to rebel, generally bad and was removed before.

Regular electric razer should be back...

Sunny City is probably my favorite map on the server right now. There are a number of ways to rebel:

• There is a gun that spawns in the cells every round.
  • There is one vent cell, and one vent that leads to armory.
  • There is a breakable floor in the big cage that has a SMG in it.

Since the map is small, it's very easy to bomb the CTs and therefore they will have to play carefully; it requires tact not found in other maps. The sewer where you can voluntarily suicide is innovative; I haven't seen anything like that in Jailbreak maps before.

There are a number of things you can do in Sunny City - you just have to be creative. For example, I had two Ts go and play Tic-tac-toe while allowing the other Ts to bet on who would win. The loser of Tic-tac-toe and their representative team would die.

The original Electric Razor was removed because when someone got screamered, the entire map would turn black and become nearly unplayable. Until that is fixed, it shouldn't come back.

I think asking to go hunt rebels should stay. I play warden all the time and it's good to know that my ct's are with me, and when they aren't I know where they are because they asked. Its just useful

But yea the second rule just seems pointless.

I think asking to go hunt rebels should stay. I play warden all the time and it's good to know that my ct's are with me, and when they aren't I know where they are because they asked. Its just useful

This

JB is already biased towards CT's anyway allowing them basically to do whatever they want. Those two rules are in there to add some balance to the gameplay. At its core JB is a RP playstyle and the prisoners rebelling is a crucial part to the gameplay. If you take away the rule that CTs can go "rebel hunting" without asking permission then in reality theyre going to immediately go to hotspots where T's exit vents or teleports and just wait for them or go to areas of the map where guns are so the T's cannot get them. As for the second rule where CT's cant re enter amory this should stay for the sake of balance. You shouldnt need upwards of 20 seconds to choose a gun for the round. It's one round of jailbreak, if you dont get the gun you want then get one the next round. It is not a 30 minute round, on average its 3-4 minutes. You can wait that long for another round to start and choose the gun you want. Making it so the CT cannot re-enter allows the rebelling T who took the time to get into armory without getting priorly killed a little breathing room to pick a gun and begin a plan of action. xG jailbreak is already poorly balanced in favor of the CT and getting rid of these two rules would make it boring to play T. Rebelling is a crucial function of the game and should be treated in that regard.

TLDR;

-1 keep them, theyre necessary.

+1.

I think it's too long for a busy warden to notice you saying "Can i go hunt rebels". Especially if you have no mic. Which gives the T (rebel, If he sees chat) even more time to prepare for a hunting CT (By camping in a certain area that it's hard to shoot at) The rebel-hunting (Or preparing to rebel-hunt) should at least say with his mic, Or type in chat that he is *GOING TO REBEL HUNT*, So there won't be any freeslays or any "Why aren't you with T's", or "You didn't say you were going rebel hunting (or asked to)"

And, well, If a derp CT decides to go back in the armory to get a new gun, That's his fault, I personally think that's fine. As long as they aren't too far away from the armory to begin with when they left the armory, Otherwise the armory will HAVE to be watched.

+1.

I think it's too long for a busy warden to notice you saying "Can i go hunt rebels". Especially if you have no mic. Which gives the T (rebel, If he sees chat) even more time to prepare for a hunting CT (By camping in a certain area that it's hard to shoot at) The rebel-hunting (Or preparing to rebel-hunt) should at least say with his mic, Or type in chat that he is *GOING TO REBEL HUNT*, So there won't be any freeslays or any "Why aren't you with T's", or "You didn't say you were going rebel hunting (or asked to)"

And, well, If a derp CT decides to go back in the armory to get a new gun, That's his fault, I personally think that's fine. As long as they aren't too far away from the armory to begin with when they left the armory, Otherwise the armory will HAVE to be watched.

Basically the bold text I agree with. I don't think Cts should be allowed back into armory because unless they see a T then their is no reason. And It can cause problem for the admins to find out who is camping and who just went into armory.

+1

Not sure if its been said yet but I'm too lazy.

Hunting is cool I'm fine with that but 'pre-emptive hunting' has gotta stop, I'm talking like CT's purposely sitting behind vents EVERY ROUND or going to all the gun spots and either chucking them away or just waiting and using them as bait. Personally I don't care because that CT will die by my hands before the end of the round but for others its frustrating.

+1

Not sure if its been said yet but I'm too lazy.

Hunting is cool I'm fine with that but 'pre-emptive hunting' has gotta stop, I'm talking like CT's purposely sitting behind vents EVERY ROUND or going to all the gun spots and either chucking them away or just waiting and using them as bait. Personally I don't care because that CT will die by my hands before the end of the round but for others its frustrating.

segway ur too modest :(

This

I would prefer that asking to hunt for rebels stays, simply because of the arguments it would cause when a mod or admin slays for screwing around. Even putting in a rule saying that they must actively be looking for T's only creates another grey area in the MOTD. We don't need anymore confusion from the MOTD, and as the rule stands it makes our job much easier. So -1 for the first change.

The second rule should be changed, it's the armory, pretty much the only location the CT has that is semi safe. Although, we need to limit the time they can be in there. 30 seconds is way too long, it can turn into a hiding place really quickly. As someone said, 15 seconds would be much better. +1 to removing the armory rule

the asking to hunt rebels really isnt needed but there are stupid people who dont get "CT'S Must be with T's at all times" Meaning unless you see some1 rebeling YOU HAVE TO BE WITH T's...

But going into armory is eh =/ there is only one reason besides getting a rebel to go in and that would be to because your primary is out of ammo and that would be near the end of the round anyways