Sign in to follow this  
AbrahamL

Map Making Team

Eh. I got into mapping for the Gmod Fretta server, but that was discontinued, so I have the files just sitting around.

One was a Poltergeist map and the other was a trembling tiles that didnt suck

Seems like a pretty good idea. I personally have NO idea how to even go about building a map, but I'd gladly help with creative and testing.

i know how to build maps, i just dont bother because i have nobody to work with

Same here, except I also have no ideas haha, I used to script in CSS for the IOn clan(If you know who they are, you probably think I'm an amazing programmer suddenly.) so I have excellent skills with creating "custom" entities and such. Girls just wanna have fun, know what I am saying. HMU with some ideas if anyone wants to make a map together, or just wants an imagination to become reality.

It would be a great idea to gather a bunch of dedicated members and such to work together and create shit. Maybe someone could make a thread about this and recruit people for the job. We could have different people for each division maybe

Really looking forward to doing this, ready whenever you guys are! To be honest - since that KOTO guy left - his map really wasn't that impressive! Hopefully we can get together and make a KICK ASS map KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN? No, but seriously, I'm ready to start mapping whenever.

My Steam id is BELLACH for anyone who wants to add me and get a head start

Seems to me we all have great creative minds. But none of us have the time or effort to finish a map.

Let us start out with a Jailbreak map. Each one of us creates a small section/room of the map with the game or minigame of their choice. I will compile the different sections of the map into one map. From there we have a voting to see who will create the Main Cell block. (Based on the previous entries) Add that into the map. And we are good.

Oh course this map will be unorganized, and sloppy. But we shall learn from our mistakes.

Discuss.

If this goes well, I will create a recruiting thread.

That's a good idea glop (gkoo). I'm in for helping, I'm no pro, but I'll learn it.

PS.. My phone autocorrects gkoo to glop. Lol

And we need to make sure to have the finalized map made uniform (textures, doors, etc). Dibs on the LR room?

Hmm interesting Idea Gkoo, maybe you can make an idea where p[layers can submit ideas for what minigames they would like to se, and like hidingmaster said, once it's done textures and everything can be implemented perfectly or doors and such. Really a great idea.