Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

ZombieMod: Zm or Zm/Ze

Zombie mod Alone or with Zombie escape  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Zombie mod Alone or with Zombie escape

• Zombie mod Alone
    • Zombie mod with Escape

I personally found ZE is more fun because constant Zm gets boring when people know where to camp, I'm +1 though, and will definitely help test if needed (:

It's not only skins that should be implemented it should be fun things like parachute, golden guns (cost lots of credits but do lots of damage for 1 round), and like add unlimited ammo which you can buy with credits, extra nades, barriers, other types of fun creations. All this IF The server created is Zombie mod, escape would be totally different.

Haha this is quite alot of idea you got here, but personally i wouldn't want a buy able unlimited ammo status because than it would be a bit cheap because it's going to be a reloaded server so the knockback would be higher.

Same thing with Parachutes, those may be helpful at time but it gives much more advantage to Humans just because unlike human when you shoot a zombie who's using a parachute they'd be sent flying the opposite direction. But all of the idea isn't bad! Don't want to add to many plugins which will make any side more op than the other same goes for purchases by donators

Time to make people mad: GMod's Zombie Survival is way better. It is just loads better.

But the problem is "Why not make a GMod ZM server?" because NoxiousNet rules that category.

I say no. We shouldn't try yet. We have so many new divisions and things that xG will become a fuckfest soon if we don't stop expanding so quickly.

Its a good idea, We know xG is growing everyday or somewhat the way i feel it is. The server is expanding at the least so why dont we expand the new mods in the show? I mean everyone loves a good old zombie run away or just plain old zombies, Me personally i think Zombie with run is more creative in a way. If it comes to conclusion then yeah of course i love to join some zombie's. I go +1 ~Swag