BruceWayne

Mod and Admin Activity

Since the xG jailbreak server came back up in cs go.The admins and mods have seen to stop joining as much.For the past few days that its been up ive bearly seen mods or admins when i do its for like an hour and they leave.Today i was playing and hippo was struggling to do his job a mod because he was by himself.Any opinions are respected.I also do understand they do have their own personal lifes.

I agree, admin activity is desperately needed on our server. Since the sale, there are many shitheads who don't know what they are doing. if we had more admin support, we could maintain the sever and keep the flow smooth. +1

I was on one day and there were some problems going on and not a single admin was on CS:S. I don't even think any members were on at the time besides me. We need admins to be more active on the servers.

Many mods are on vacation right now and cant get on, though this isn't the situation for me it is for many. I'll keep steam open on my phone and just send me a message if im not already online, just ask and i can come help.

Aight here's the deal. Im doing stuff these days but if you were to add me and tell me when there's shit, i'd be GLAD TO HELP.

Exactly. Add us. Let us know when somethings happening, and we'll come in and help. Its a two way street guys.

I want to say "like all the people above have said blah blah blah" but it will get boring, but i'm just gonna say it anyways

Like all the people above have said, it's holiday season. People are busy with their families, vacations, loveones... For example, Nova is busy with his boyfriend, etc. This is not the best timing since CSGO is also on sale. Anyways, like people above have said (again), we are usually on steam and TS doing other things. If anyone need assistance, hit us up.

I want to say "like all the people above have said blah blah blah" but it will get boring, but i'm just gonna say it anyways

Like all the people above have said, it's holiday season. People are busy with their families, vacations, loveones... For example, Nova is busy with his boyfriend, etc. This is not the best timing since CSGO is also on sale. Anyways, like people above have said (again), we are usually on steam and TS doing other things. If anyone need assistance, hit us up.

Wait, busy with who?...