speedlimit56kb

Enforcing disrespect rule.

This Clan has always had disrespecting issue's , since the 1st day iv joined xG , lately this week disrespecting has gone off board , either in game , or in TeamSpeak. im really tired of pple disrespecting other's in any part of xG's creations. Me as a admin im going to enforce this rule due to those who seem that they have the need to disrespect other's including us admin's. Now i must say that after aegean had left , lately alot of us mods/admin's and higher up's haven't really been doing much about this problem , and that really irritates me cause u guys applied and got powers for a reason. but for the most part , im going to try my best to enforce this rule from now on. I must also say that ik this problem will never be fixed permanently , but we can atleast decrease the amount of disrespect we have now. So please if ur a Mod , Admin , or any higher up and feels the same , plz join in and help out. And if you are a member period , plz inform us admin's in any way possible , either through admin chat if we are in game , or by steam , feel free to add me at anytime i will most of the time be available if need of help.

#Thank You For Youre Time.

#Speederminator

Probably the eighth time i've seen a post or thread about disrespecting in general. No matter how many times everyone says they're going to keep an eye out for it, it'll still happen regardless. Even when Aegean posted a mass awareness thread for everyone, the level of disrespect either remained the same, or was tweaked over a period of a couple weeks, then reverted back to normal. No matter how many posts or threads there are about this situation, it will revert back to how it was almost 90% of the time.

Be that as it may though, I will try as I always have been, to further break down the injustice of disrespect on both servers and Team speak. It's not an impossible task at least, all mods/admins just have to do their part and keep an eye on things.

As Warriors said, it's just something that should be enforced 24/7, 7 days a week.

- Dat guy, Forest

Disrespect is one of those things that will always be up to personal opinion and interpretation, and therefor can be hard to judge sometimes.

I believe it was Papi who posted a great thread this summer about what is and isn't considered "disrespect". I can't find the thread but in short it basically says anything that's continuance or meant to really degrade an individual is disrespect. Random swearing of disapproval ("Warden fucking sucks", "Killed you ya little bitch") is just going to happen, and is not disrespect.

This Clan has always had disrespecting issue's , since the 1st day iv joined xG , lately this week disrespecting has gone off board , either in game , or in TeamSpeak. im really tired of pple disrespecting other's in any part of xG's creations. Me as a admin im going to enforce this rule due to those who seem that they have the need to disrespect other's including us admin's. Now i must say that after aegean had left , lately alot of us mods/admin's and higher up's haven't really been doing much about this problem , and that really irritates me cause u guys applied and got powers for a reason. but for the most part , im going to try my best to enforce this rule from now on. I must also say that ik this problem will never be fixed permanently , but we can atleast decrease the amount of disrespect we have now. So please if ur a Mod , Admin , or any higher up and feels the same , plz join in and help out. And if you are a member period , plz inform us admin's in any way possible , either through admin chat if we are in game , or by steam , feel free to add me at anytime i will most of the time be available if need of help.

#Thank You For Youre Time.

#Speederminator

Take an english and grammar class, please.

I'm trying to think of ways to fix this, maybe even pulling some old ideas from vintage. If you search disrespect, it's been a long standing problem.

Also here's that thread xenogamers.com/showthread.php?t=9242

why not just change it from "disrespect" to "no harassment" if someone bothers you in a disrespectful way, tell them to leave you alone, if they dont and you have proof... report them for harassment easy fix. must have proof of you asking them to stop, and them continuing of course.

It has gotten bad recently, Teezar left and hippo almost did. Yes those little comments like "you killed me you little bitch." is not disrespect. The cruel jokes like you fat fuck teezar, or hit the gym you fatty (yes i know they are ment as jokes but some people take them personally) caused him to leave. Most of it is just stupidity and people not thinking before they speak.

How about we stop posting threads about this, and just get along.

Because it's a huge problem and it needs to stop,but it doesn't and nobody enforces the rules. We keep letting the idiots into the clan that troll and disrespect people.

I thought we were all big kids here, I guess not. If you can't handle being called a fag or a shitty *insert title here* than you shouldn't be playing in my opinion.

[ATTACH]4241.vB[/ATTACH]

1357247545100.jpg.631152780cb01847543eba60009d5be7.jpg

I thought we were all big kids here, I guess not. If you can't handle being called a fag or a

shitty *insert title here* than you shouldn't be playing in my opinion.

You do realize that it's not as simple as "Being a Big kid" and handling insults right? Trust me, if you have enough people making fun of you and keep doing it constantly than it can hurt you, especially when you come home from a really bad day and just want to relax and have some fun, only to have a ton of insults flung right at you. Also if you have the choice between

Clan A of which has nice people, good admins, and are just people who play the game to have fun.

or

Clan B of which has assholes, admins that do nothing about them, and are people who contently yell and scream insults at each other.

Than tell me which clan you would rather be in to play games, which are meant to be played for fun and enjoyment.

Not to mention the amount of really good people we have lost do to the way the clan has been behaving towards other players.