Forest

***king electric_razor_v6

Bring back jb_electric_razor v6.

I really don't think it has to stay removed due to the fact that screamers cost 5,000 creds once more. It ain't halloween any longer, so I doubt anyone will be blacking out anyone's screen.

That is all.

Any comments, speculation, arguments, hate mail, racism, disrespect?

+1. Just like Forest said, there's no real reason to have the map not on the server, as I haven't seen anyone get a screamer in a looooong time. And while we're editing the map list for the sever, could we get razor_redone removed? It's pretty much just a worse version of electric_razor.

could we get razor_redone removed?

In all honesty, the only decent thing on razor_redone is the epilepsy slide. +1 to have that removed. As well as the BlaX map //cough

I like electric_razor_v6 because it pretty much encourages rebelling. Don't get me wrong, it's not only being a T that is fun, being a CT is just as good. As a CT, you're challenged to keep everything under control, and it's a great way to learn how to retaliate quickly and control the situation.

lol, poncher will screw us all up if that map is re-added. you all know why.. >.>, don't deny it!

but i also go against the removal of razor_redone, the map in my opinion is pretty damn awesome, the only bad side is the auto-closing cells.

But that, MIGHT be able to be changed, with the help of gkoo, but i wont ask him. since it might create more bugs: broken textures, buttons, lights, etc. :p

the final answer "No." was already decided, so i don't have any say in this, just giving my opinion.

-1 :c

ROBOT WILL NEVER GO 100and10 as ct ON v6 ever again :/

that was the best, i gave like 3 wardays for him in soccer, and the rest he just iced all u lill rebels tryn to run

after the game clock ran out, last roound, he was like 92 and iced all U MAFUCKAS goin over 100 , somthin like 102 or shit idk

we need this map back and i dotn belive anyone will buy a screamer now they they're 5000 credits and this map was so goddamn fun BRING IT BACK!!!

+1