sexypedocone

JohnnyKN

I don't think I've ever played a game where I didn't see Johnny freekill, and in this particular game there were no mods on the server/only a few people. One round he simply DM'd us and freekilled in a couple others, and also gave invalid orders as a CT (then killed when people disobeyed).

Anyway, after seeing him do it countless times I finally managed to demo him.

This demo shows one round (sorry for not converting it to video as I'm not sure how), where Johnny basically just leads us around... I follow the orders as asked, and then he brings us to the soccer field. He tells us to pick a goal, etc, which we do, and after I hit the soccer ball a couple times he says "don't touch the soccer ball" just after I hit it for a last time and it rolls away. I run in its direction but stop when he gives the order - and though I have clearly stopped touching it he AWPs me a couple seconds later.

MEGA

you weren't killed for knifing the soccer ball, in the demo he even tells you why you were killed. he told you guys to pick a goal and get inside it, then he said to stop knifing it. you then ran outside of your goal to chase the soccer ball. you were killed for leaving your goal.

The other issue i see in this demo is something I have been trying to crack down on, and that is ghosting. as you can see siriusMClovin ghosts to you his hp in team chat. and a punishment will be given to him.

#BannedSomeoneElse

#NotFreeKill

#Closed