Sign in to follow this  
WhyJewMad

OMG abuse on the MC server!!

Contrary to the title, that's not what is happening. They are not abusing, they are just really good. Even when I think they are abusing, Warrior man's up and tells me EXACTLY what happened. So quit QQing and play the game. It's factions, shit happens.

Whole reason why we put factions there was to raid.

"Oh I worked so hard whine whine wimper wimper"

Why cry when you know its allowed? Go play on towny

"Oh you guys abused you guys spawned your items in and tp'd to us"

I would 1: Like proof that we spawned items in. 2: Like proof that I tp'd to you"

"Doesint matter you guys still cheated you are ruining mc!"

We put it in to raid bases and get loot

"How the fuck did you find us then?! You abuser!"

You let me into your faction with open arms...

Really warrior =/ you could have just closed this and said nothing now you just look like a dick.

Really warrior =/ you could have just closed this and said nothing now you just look like a dick.

Omg. This is exactly the problem. When a mod/admin expresses their own opinion on the things they are accused of, they are suddenly a Dick. Warrior gladly explained how he raided each faction to me, and its reasonable.

Omg. This is exactly the problem. When a mod/admin expresses their own opinion on the things they are accused of, they are suddenly a Dick. Warrior gladly explained how he raided each faction to me, and its reasonable.

So if you worked hard and he suddenly wanted to join your faction you'd let him in? and no he's a dick for the way he had phrased it. And joining a faction for the soul purpose to raid it is a lil dickish i wont lie. idc if he abused or not but that tactic is pretty shitty. Also he's not a Mod/Admin He's the FUCKING Div Leader for MC he should try to show his mods/admins how to act when a problem like this arise.

I just dont see how im being a dick...

All I wanted to do is play factions like everyone els...

What am I doing wrong?

"He's the FUCKING Div Leader for MC he should try to show his mods/admins how to act when a problem like this arise. "

I showed them how to solve each problem that occured. But you people do not like the way we play factions so i'll change the way WE (Staff) play. Witch is not raiding...

I'm not trying what so ever to be like "Oh were too good for you we have to go easy on you" Its just the way I play.

I wish someone would have just came to me and said "Could you not use this tactic?" but everyone went right to quitting.

And you said what I did was shitty?

DuckiiJr was showing me something and I tpa there and when I get there not even 3 seconds after arvelez logs on and instantly kills me. He then proceeded to BOAST for a good 5 minutes about how he got my gear...

Sole reason as to why I raided them : /

But honestly, what am I doing wrong? What changes do you think I need to make?

What am I doing wrong?

You joined a faction just to raid it.... You don't see how people can see that as being a dick? I mean i wouldn't have cared if you didnt join their faction and still had raided them thats how its ment to be raiding is the main goal of factions.

What am I doing wrong?

You dont get to play factions like everyone else, thats the problem. Youre the division leader you have to be the pinnacle of example for people to follow. Now im not saying you cant play factions but you have to differentiate what it means to be a leader and a player. A player can go around joining random factions just to raid them or to find their bases, but a division leader, someone the community trusts has to take a couple steps back, analyze the situation, and predict what would happen if they did it. This is why i think you went too early into div leader, the responsibility about being a div leader isnt about knowing and following the rules, its about being a figure of example within the game itself. Now, on the other hand i know you take a lot of shit (especially from me but yolo) and i dont know if the factions you raided were because of that but you have to realize that because of your position youre going to take a lot more scrutiny than you would a week ago when you were just a mod.

You joined a faction just to raid it.... You don't see how people can see that as being a dick? I mean i wouldn't have cared if you didnt join their faction and still had raided them thats how its ment to be raiding is the main goal of factions.

Warrior has told them thousands of times to be careful who you let in.. they never listen.

Alright, if you want to be div, you aren't gunna be playing. You should be building spawn, configuring everything down to the space in order to have the best server possible. If you want to just play the entire time, div isn't cut out for you.

Warrior has told them thousands of times to be careful who you let in.. they never listen.

Yea and because he tells them that he shouldn't be the person to doing what normal players do then. If he wasnt div no one would have cared. But as the biggest abuser, excluding silence, Jaybreeze has already said, he's Div leader. If he did it while as a mod, no one would have cared, But he's Div leader. He should do more then just uphold and enforce the rules, he should be a shining example of how players are.