Ово НИЈЕ воз нит.

Þetta er EKKI hljómsveitarvagn þráður.

Dette er ikke en bandwagon tråd.

Detta är inte en tåget tråd.

NID yw hyn yn edau bandwagon.

Bu bir çoğunluğa parçacığı DEĞİLDİR.

Ce n'est pas un fil de train.

Dieses ist NICHT ein Zug Faden.

So it has recently come to my attention that quite a few people don't know who I am. I will gladly partially take guilt for this, as I'm not terribly active on the forums. Albeit it, I am in TS nearly all the time, and on steam. It's not hard for you guys to come to me and talk about your problems, and/or issues you have. But now it's too late.

The times I've had here have brought many laughs. Some of the people I have met here have been wonderful, while others not so much. I've enjoyed helping people with server issues, community issues, irl issues, and even their homework. I would mention people, but I would feel terrible for leaving someone out. Just know that it's been a blast, but this isn't my home.

I came into xG a little under a year ago, per a merger between Vintage Jailbreak and Xenogamers. Some of our members came with, while others didn't like the change. I partially can't blame them, as things were drastically different from what they were accustomed to. I've told Silence this, as well as Serbian > I go wherever Starbuck goes. And it appears @Starbuck is leading me on yet another adventure.

@autumn best of luck. All those talks Aegean, Serbian, and even I had with you. You really need to take those to heart. Change starts with you, and works its way down. I really hope you can turn around, and make this place an amazing community for your members. Also for the NS2 division, server #2 is broken as of the last update, and I'm not sure why. Server 1 is still up and mostly populated.

Best of luck to all of you. This community will continue to survive without me, just as it has without other people.

~Neo

.................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

:confounded: why there isn't an emoji icon that has tears i'll never know, if there was one it would be in this post. Good luck on your adventure i hope it ends you up someplace fun. bye man.

I go wherever Starbuck goes. And it appears @Starbuck is leading me on yet another adventure.

이 시류 스레드 없습니다.

هذا ليس الموضوع عربة.

Սա bandwagon Թեմա.

Bu qalib komanda mövzu deyil.

Това не е банда конец.

這是不是一個行列線程。

ეს არ არის bandwagon თემა.

Este non é un fío bandwagon.

这是不是一个行列线程。

これは、バンドワゴンスレッドではありません。

این یک موضوع ارابه موسیقی است.

Ово НИЈЕ воз нит.

TIS THIS i believe when i refresh someone has done something!

이 시류 스레드 없습니다.

هذا ليس الموضوع عربة.

Սա bandwagon Թեմա.

Bu qalib komanda mövzu deyil.

Това не е банда конец.

這是不是一個行列線程。

ეს არ არის bandwagon თემა.

Este non é un fío bandwagon.

这是不是一个行列线程。

これは、バンドワゴンスレッドではありません。

این یک موضوع ارابه موسیقی است.

Ово НИЈЕ воз нит.

I saw all of that and thought it was a joke at first...

I wish you good luck mate, in all of your future endeavours and I hope you will overcome any shitty ass obstacles that life may throw your way. Remember, when given lemons, make lemonade (and/or blind your enemies with lemon juice).

- Dat guy, Forest