ItsAaron

Bhop autojump command?

I dunno if this has worked before, or if its new (since I've never seen it) or what, but typing /autojump on bhop will "enable" autohopping, which will proceed to do fuck all. Sooooo...

@@HighSociety plz my head hurts

Well, it's there cause silence added it so it wouldn't be bannable if its server sided. I guess that can help you learn to strafe as it does the jumping for you.

Well, it's there cause silence added it so it wouldn't be bannable if its server sided. I guess that can help you learn to strafe as it does the jumping for you.

Or just be a pro like me..

LMFAO oh my god what the fuck is the difference between a bhop script and an "autojump command" haha omg they're the same fucking thing except for the fact silence allows one and not the other

LMFAO oh my god what the fuck is the difference between a bhop script and an "autojump command" haha omg they're the same fucking thing except for the fact silence allows one and not the other

No harms done since it's on the bhop server :p

No harms done since it's on the bhop server :p

So? Lol. If you consider bhop scripting to be cheating on the jailbreak server, then it's cheating on the bhop server as well. A cheat is a cheat despite what server it's being used on.

So? Lol. If you consider bhop scripting to be cheating on the jailbreak server, then it's cheating on the bhop server as well. A cheat is a cheat despite what server it's being used on.

Indeed cheats a cheat, but if someone decides to allow them on the bhop server it's fine, no harm done.. because there is no real point in the bhop server but improve your bhopping... as for other server such as jailbreak they can be quite a useful cheat, because they give you an advantage in speed and evade.

I understand why bhop scripts aren't allowed, but it just doesn't make sense to me to allow something (that is normally looked down upon) on one server, just because the "intention" of that server isn't competition. If this is true, why are their stats to show who's completed a map the quickest and with the least amount of hops, if there's no competition at all in bhop servers?

I understand why bhop scripts aren't allowed, but it just doesn't make sense to me to allow something (that is normally looked down upon) on one server, just because the "intention" of that server isn't competition. If this is true, why are their stats to show who's completed a map the quickest and with the least amount of hops, if there's no competition at all in bhop servers?

Who knows, you have to ask who ever manages the server, why there a stat system with autojump plugin. :P

Who knows, you have to ask who ever manages the server, why there a stat system with autojump plugin. :P

You're co-leader. Aren't you supposed to know about the servers?