ItsAaron

Bhop autojump command?

So? Lol. If you consider bhop scripting to be cheating on the jailbreak server, then it's cheating on the bhop server as well. A cheat is a cheat despite what server it's being used on.

I'm confused. The autojump thing is a part of a plugin that removed friction slowdowns so it's easier to bhop. We are appealing to new people learning how to bhop, but if you really want, I can manually remove the function from the plugin.

I'm confused. The autojump thing is a part of a plugin that removed friction slowdowns so it's easier to bhop. We are appealing to new people learning how to bhop, but if you really want, I can manually remove the function from the plugin.

Why don't you add that to all servers? So it's easier to bhop on all servers?

Other servers are not bhop servers.

I was under the impression that this plugin was added to the server to make things easier for players. If it's not a script, cheat, or any type of handicap that makes bhopping unfair for others, then why not implement it on other servers?

Tbh I like autojump plugins, and I'd like it to be a working function on the bhop server IF the use of it would automatically disable rankings for you. It makes it more fun for people who don't know how to bhop properly yet, and easier to learn. If rankings were disabled when using it I don't see why anyone should have a problem.

It's supposed to disable ranking for you, just like using lowgrav, so you can't get an advantage over anyone who is legit beehopping. The xG beehop server isn't even as competitive as the main beehopping servers, so people just go on it mainly to practice and learn to actually beehop, rather then finish maps and set records.

You can make a hotkey to autojump on any server without getting banned with plenty of programs that wouldn't be picked up by an anticheat. Bhop scripts usually help your strafing and increase speed.

You're co-leader. Aren't you supposed to know about the servers?

indeed i am co-leader but i've just received it yesterday, it's not like i will know every information about all of the servers within a short period of time.. also, these things were added by the Leader and i don't usually go on the bhop server so i wouldn't know :P..

You can make a hotkey to autojump on any server without getting banned with plenty of programs that wouldn't be picked up by an anticheat. Bhop scripts usually help your strafing and increase speed.

Bhop scripts doesn't help with strafing :p it only helps you get perfect jumps and times it so that you don't lose speed as long as you strafe correctly. Also, most bhop scripts are like that.. the only safe way around VAC are external scripts but those are detectable by SMAC and other Anti-cheat systems.

Bhop scripts doesn't help with strafing :p it only helps you get perfect jumps and times it so that you don't lose speed as long as you strafe correctly. Also, most bhop scripts are like that.. the only safe way around VAC are external scripts but those are detectable by SMAC and other Anti-cheat systems.

Some do help with strafing and speed, mostly before the update, I haven't looked into any since then. SMAC is by passable by bind hotkeys or other glitches, but yeah it picks most things up.

Some do help with strafing and speed, mostly before the update, I haven't looked into any since then. SMAC is by passable by bind hotkeys or other glitches, but yeah it picks most things up.

Binding a hotkey is pretty much the same as a scripting :P, Some scripts can bypass SMAC.. but most can't since it spams commands and smac picks up on that.

Binding a hotkey is pretty much the same as a scripting :P, Some scripts can bypass SMAC.. but most can't since it spams commands and smac picks up on that.

Yeah except binding a hotkey is just creating a shortcut whereas scripting is having a script do something for you because you're not capable of doing that something without said script.