PapiChulo

PapiChulo Un-teamban

lol, me and papi planned dis out. "NotGoingToMassFreekillNextRound".

I have the recording still Papi ;) +1 doee, I would've done it too, but my balls are still inside my throat, waiting for the long trip down and getting to meet my under-scrotum.

I'm not entirely sure what to say here. Only problem I do see though is you were permanently banned, meaning you can't actually be unbanned. Anyone who gets perm CT banned won't get unbanned because Silence hasn't fixed teambans. You would have to be another case where admins continuously unban each map change.

You were always a cool guy Papi, I was really surprised when you mass freekilled, and do understand a bit of what you say about doing it.

I think we need the input from these people, as well as a couple others I'll mention, if they haven't already posted. @@Bigga @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Forest (I know you already posted) @@HighSociety (Since you were CS:S DL when this happened)

What do you guys think about this? Unban or stay banned? In my opinion, he shouldn't be unbanned, but in all honesty, he did admin our servers for two years.

So... stay banned or unban? I'd be up for unbanning if everyone else is, but I need more input.

+1 i mean who hasnt had thoes days were they get a batch of retarded cts and just wanna mow down some terrorist soup! just sayin every 1 deserves a second chance idk what else to say :( cant even english today

Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

This is why you should unban him, +1

+1 for unban, i was there when he did it, he Wasn't like "HAHA FUCK YOU" when he did it, and even in the server he said "I've wanted to do that for so long." so its not like hes giving a fake reason here to get unbanned, for all hes done, he should be unbanned. Besides, look at all the other ppl who even got unbanned from server perma ban who have done worse than this.

Lmao , now ik that's 1 thing we got in commen papi . i don't blame him , u do get tempted to mass at certain point's while gaming it up in JB , me myself iv had tons of moments wanting to mass , but obviously i'm not gonna do that right now , unless i decide to do so later on through out my time. & forest u have a good point , but it's also the fact that he's been basically held back from massing in his own servers due to moderating his servers for 2 years , +1 just unban him , don't act like you never have those moment's either.

Here's where we are.

You mass free-killed, and I understand why. The temptation is very great, and can become overwhelming to the point where you break. However, you are a former Division Leader, and should have known the consequences. I would give you special privileges, but in the end you still mass free-killed knowingly, and willingly. Therefore, the only way you're getting unbanned, is to submit the I <3 [xG].

Rules are rules, but hey, you knew what you were doing.