DarkNova

Division Leader Protest

In all honesty, I don't think Chrono has been a bad DL for CSGO. Yes, he has made mistakes in not consulting DMs or admins on all changes and has not been the quickest to fix problems when they arise but that isn't enough to say let's get rid of him especially when he has been trying to improve the server for the players, not himself. Most of the regular JB players I have seen post only did so because they don't like Chrono and not because they had any real proof. If you just let your guard down a bit Chrono and talked over things a bit more you wouldn't have had this problem because all everyone else want is a chance to vote over things instead of there being no notice and things immediately approved and applied to rules.

In all honesty, I don't think Chrono has been a bad DL for CSGO. Yes, he has made mistakes in not consulting DMs or admins on all changes and has not been the quickest to fix problems when they arise but that isn't enough to say let's get rid of him especially when he has been trying to improve the server for the players, not himself. Most of the regular JB players I have seen post only did so because they don't like Chrono and not because they had any real proof. If you just let your guard down a bit Chrono and talked over things a bit more you wouldn't have had this problem because all everyone else want is a chance to vote over things instead of there being no notice and things immediately approved and applied to rules.

This post was rude and unnecessary.

@@DarkNova

It's not the responsibility of any division leader to fix or develop plugins. The division leader has nothing to give except admin and good luck finding someone who will fix a plugin in exchange for admin privileges. It saddens me to see the CS:GO division in such bad shape but not bad enough to fix the plugins for free. If asked, I would not have supported Chrono for CS:GO div leader and would have opted instead for one of the first group of CS:GO admins who actually went through a proper training program.

The server is fucked up right now.. gun toss is gone because it crashed, doesn't tell who is warden anymore, etc.

I get your point on demoting Chrono but will it actually make it better? like everything won't be fixed right away by the new DL and it will take awhile to get a new DL

+1 all the way , he's always been a bad staff member in my opinion though alot of others think the same , iv'e seen him abuse many many times / he's even abused on me before even becoming admin , my point is he's always been a bad staff member who always thought he can run shit his way. i say demote him and replace him with someone who is a good leader to our community and will actually follow the server rules and not abuse cause he think's he can get away with it due to his rank and higher up's who backed him up.

I got a soda fountain so I can sell you guys sodas for when the popcorn leaves a Salty taste in your mouth. Sorry I only got Pepsi products.

[ATTACH]4532.vB[/ATTACH]

$1.50 for a small, $2.00 for a Medium, and $2.50 for a Large

soda-fountain-machine-03-1005709.jpg.52800f5f97155f022b1d3e11602e82d6.jpg