DarkNova

Division Leader Protest

Hello,

So I've been a Division Manager for not too long along with TChief for the CS:GO Division. Over the time I have been a DM, I've notice many things that have come across need to be dealt with and quite frankly, I'm getting exasperated on how he overlooks the Division with a lot the CS:GO Regulars feeling the same way. I can say that about the Mods and Admins too because I get constant complaints about Chrono.

Anyways, the issue on hand is that Chrono is a horrible Division leader and is changing rules for the sake of himself or doing things that benefit himself for games. Granted the proof that I have provided will not be enough but I hope it will at least convince the NEW Co-leaders to take some action against him unlike Serbian and Neo did when the whole CS:GO Community including majority of the Mods and Admins including TChief and I in favor of demoting Chrono. I personally don't' care if he's in xG, I don't care if he's highly praised by the CSS Community or whatever other xG games he's played, I don't like the fact that Chrono is changing stuff that he doesn't like for the sake of himself or how he is running the CS:GO Division.

Connection Time: 3 days 11:47:20 hours

Rankings | Xeno Gamers (The time Chrono has played on the server for CS:GO)

List of abuses? Granted I don't have proof for all of them and that since this is word of mouth it might not be taken into account, I'm fine with that.

Respawning constantly when players shouldn't be (was warned by Neo and Serbian to not do that).

Majority of the CS:GO Staff and the Regulars including TChief and I talked to Neo and Serbian about his actions as a Div leader and he gets pardoned since not valid proof even though 2 DMs, and over 5 mods and 2 Admins spoke in favor of demoting him. Within that week, Neo and Serbian resigned/ stepped down due to completely unrelated reasons.

Recent rules he changed for Alpha: After leaving the elevator isn't armory, first floor of alpha isn't armory.

Previous rule before he changed it without conversing with DMs or Admins: All of the first floor is armory (Alpha) Control room isn't armory but you can't camp their because it leads to armory (Armory camping), Unique had that rule approved from Starbuck and Serbian before he added it, ask him if you want.

Changing rules and I find out from a regular (Matsi) and not conversing with the DMs or Admins beforehand and says "If you don't follow it i'll ban you, GG" Even though that area is considered armory camping

[ATTACH]4514.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4515.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4516.vB[/ATTACH]

(Btw in the image, I didn't want them to be perm'd, if you listened properly or read properly, I said I wanted to demote them cause they're horrible at being a moderator, if you're a mod for 4 months and you're doing a shit job I would get rid of you too.)

Granted the only proof I have is for changing rules and talked to Duckii about this myself and Duckiis' response is (will be shown in the image)

[ATTACH]4517.vB[/ATTACH]

There was a Server Update on January 23rd 2013, and today's' date is February 9 2013, as of that Update the Warden plugin was broken and as his JOB as a D he has to fix it, his response, until a update comes out, I won't do shit so just wait for it. I've checked out couple of other Jailbreak servers to see how they work and from what I can tell, majority of them have fixed all of the issues regarding Plugins and so forth, Chrono our Division Leader and as his job as a Division leader was to code it and fix the plugins (Said by Serbian) yet he won't cause he'll wait for the Plugins to be uploaded (most likely Forums.alliedmods).

Regarding Plugins? I'm having a REGULAR come up to me and say he'll be WILLING to PAY PEOPLE HE KNOWS how to FIX THE FUCKING PLUGINS for xG, How the fuck does that make you look? It makes you look like a pathetic piece of worthless shit if I'm having REGULARS tell me that.

The Division Leaders roles :

- Have control over their divisions servers <----------------- HUGE EMPHASIS ON THAT

- The head-admins of their respected division.

- They are in-charge of telling the Co-Leader who to promote/demote.

- They handle the bans of their respected division.

- If anything can't be solved by our lower staff, it comes to these guys.

- They can be seen sporting this tag. [xG:D]

List of things hes done for the server since he's gotten Division leader?

Add maps (not hard), Update Hosties since the valve update (Not hard), Add some gay ass homosexual LAST CT Songs.

Remove Alpha from rotation because he didn't like it, and finally add it back due to Admins and players requesting it and not getting rid of maps that we never play on? Set up a Pub server instead of taking the time to learn how to fix plugins as a Division leader should be?

I personally don't have an issue with Chrono (Emphasis on that), I just don't like the way how he handles things for the CS:GO Division. You really want to know why the servers are dying? Cause the plugins aren't working because you're too lazy of a fucking inbred to do shit about it. You don't trust your DMs and don't even converse with me or TChief about anything you do. TChief doesn't want to be a DM and only reason why you didn't want him to leave was because you said he'll make our Division look bad because of the mutiny against you. I didn't want him to leave because he's good as a DM, but I have no problem with him because he has every fucking right to even though he is one of the best players I have ever played with.

Chrono, what you did today crossed the line, I hope you understand that through formal discourse but if not, I'll blatantly act colloquial and say you're fucking retarded for being a D, you can't handle the responsibility of being a Division Leader and no way in hell do you act like a Leader and act according to your status.

Maybe Neo and Serbian can speak up and give some little insight to you new Co-leaders and maybe and hopefully the CS:GO staff speaks up towards this. I personally don't care if I get Demoted, if I do, so be it. There's a thread that says "The xG we all know", I would like for people to read it again and think carefully and take appropriate measures to this. I'm not saying demote him and promote me, I don't want to be a Division Leader, I'm fine with a DM or how it's going to be from now on. I just don't want a Division Leader that doesn't do shit for the community and is concerned on futile things for the server like Last CT songs and changing rules to benefit himself.

@autumn (Cause he's a _________ fill it in yourself)

@@Chrono

@@Neo @@serbiansnaga (Ex Co-leaders)

@@Duckii @Brian @@HighSociety (New Co-leaders)

@@TChief @@Cookiesars @Dontbleedpls @@zackryz @@Cerberus @@Ebic @@QuangTang @@CornHippo @TheBasedGod @@Unique (cause I love him) @@AgH4 @Corvoo @@Dravin

If I missed any mods or admins, I apologize as this should be shown to the all of the staff that plays and commit TIME in the servers to HELP enforce the RULES.

The members that I have tagged are majority of the Mods and Admins that spoke up against Chrono to Serbian and Neo, maybe they can give some insight. I have no problem about members calling me out on this and saying this is stupid, but if you've played with Chrono or see how he tries to handle things, you would be annoyed as well.

If this does go the way I want it too and he steps down, and a new Division leader is employed, please make sure that the new Division leader is competent and knows how to CODE, fix Plugins and converses with the DMs and Admins about rules.

For those of you who have played with him outside of CS:GO servers, I ask that you think carefully and respond before saying Chrono is an awesome person, he's committed so much for xG etc etc, that doesn't entail the topic on hand, but hey, I'm just like any of you, you're free to say what you want, reason why? We're not trolls, right Silence?

5aa4bc213ec29_Chrono1.thumb.png.8017fa5436b6c05ca7c1cd5332e06887.png

5aa4bc215e53a_Chrono2.thumb.png.6dbf10cfb1dcb7d099bd38524ce8ddae.png

5aa4bc217afb6_Chrono3.thumb.png.0f98a57d5e57be54390f4876afc339ef.png

5aa4bc219a397_Duckii1.thumb.png.7948472a556244d5542ad2445b4fa84d.png

+1, Last time I brought this topic up we had 20 people come in teamspeak and vote to force chrono to step down, afterwards neo and serbian gave him a slap on the wrist and both simultaneously stepped down.

+1, chrono you're a cool guy. but not ready to be our division leader, dont take this personally as we need a division leader that is on top of things and helping the community out (Not by removing maps we most love). instead of working on arbitrary things such as (LCT music) work on getting the server plugins fixed. i know it may not be an easy task, but god dammit if other servers can do it within a matter of days, so can we. also you constantly change rules to your liking, or you change something because it affected you in some manor, this is unacceptable. like i said before, you have to work with the community and talk to admins about decisions you're making BEFORE you take action. you've already been given a warning, i think this is crossing the line.

I am not going to get into the emotive details of leadership as I fear those of xG will chime in with little or no dealings with the CS:GO Jail Break division. The fact remains our server is fucked, time and time again multiple people have offered help in procuring maps and fixing the plugins and attempting to build a supported group who are able to move this part of the community forward, this has fallen on deaf ears. It would take me a few hours and a few dollars with the scope of work to have such things fixed but why bother when it won't be appreciated and or used?

I would like the CS:GO Jail Break to comment on this more than others but realise your words and what you say may lead to a mass exodus from what I see as the best CS:GO Jail Break community anywhere. Let's just get it fixed, it really isn't that hard and fuck the politics?

I just wanted to make sure this is clear, This is not personal. I would just like to add an example of changing rules to suit himself. You cannot tell Ts that crouching is restricted and to freeze, because crouching is not a permanent order. The rule was changed to that while i was offline. So about an hour later, i get on. I browse the forums, nothing new really. I get on, and line explains the new rule to me and why it was put in place. So for the next 3-5 rounds wardens give these orders. Shift walk to the cage, unstack shoulder to shoulder. Standing is now restricted. All Ts freeze. Crouching is now restricted. (The order might have been mixed with standing/crouching restricted) So pretty much half of the Ts would die each time.

Regarding plugins, they've been broken for a while. I understand that learning a programming language is hard and takes time, but usually we had 30+ people in our server at a time during the day, and anywhere from 10-20 when i would wake up in the morning. Now, most of the time its 20+ during the day, and 0 - 10 in the morning. The reason people have been leaving is because other servers offer better plugins (hub, ratio, warden plugin among other things).

Along the lines of not telling mods/admins whats going on, the removal of maps should be told to the community and the reasons why it was taken out. For example, we could take out electric because its almost never played, and there are no minigames other than soccer to be played on it. Now alpha, was removed without any notice. I asked why it was removed, and i was told it was too CT sided (It isn't), causes serverside problems (I dont know for sure), and "Because it sucks". So i ended up doing votes in game (using sm_vote commands) while he was playing to show how many people wanted it back. The vote was cancelled by him. So after the thread to get him to re-add it, he does. After adding it, he sends us this message. "(ADMINS) Console: k alpha is back faggots. go kill urselves"

But the main thing I'm getting at is, when mods/admins aren't told of these changed rules, How are we supposed to enforce them? This is what contributed to mods enforcing rules differently, or not at all. There needs to be a system of how rules get changed other than by mouth. My suggestion is an open forum that anyone can post suggestions, its discussed, and division managers and leaders decide. If 66% or more of division managers disagree with the division leader(s), then the division leaders are overruled.

+1

I just want to say... that this type of thing isn't limited to just Chrono... tho sicne he is the DL he has the ability to "have more say" or w/e....

Lot's of admins, DM/DL, Mods all are very inconsistant on the rules.... the Alpha "armory" is an example... other examples include:

"what is disrespect"... one admin will warn you for comments like "stupid/retard" other admins dont give a shit...

"Is that a vent" ... some admins tell me a certain thing... like the Tower secret room on Summer.... is NOT a vent.... other admins say it is and slay without hesitation.

"Is that cheating".... an admin and I discussed "knifing your gun during gun toss while it's in the air" and came up with that it is NOT cheating and that cheating was something that gives one player an advantage over another.... other admins say it's cheating and one of them gagged me when he asked if i cheated and I explained what the other admin had told me....

I can go on and on.... but the point is... you guys should stop making random changes to the rules... and doing it without telling anyone and expecting everyone to know the new rules... admins SHOULD NOT enforce things that ARE NOT rules or enforce things that they are told are rules via heresay... doing so leads to many rules that come to be that arent actually rules and then start being enforced... like how the "freenading" rule did....

I also suggest that there be a better "order of punishments"... people should not be slayed for minor mistakes they make because they do not have the billions of rules and "clarifications" memorized.... Admins should assist players in learning the rules by explaining what they did wrong and such... This is a video game... the purpose is to have fun.

This thread is going to make me rich.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4518[/ATTACH]

2 dollars for a Small.

5 dollars for Large.

[ATTACH]4519.vB[/ATTACH]

I feel obliged to help out my boy Salt, enjoy some free seasoning with every purchase!

kernel-seasons-popcorn-seasoning.jpg.7e0122e57646456067f188c5fa50ec35.jpg

I've heard way to many things about you. Pretty much all of them were bad things unfortunately and I can unfortunately believe every complaint I have heard about you. And you don't have much time on the servers for being a div o.o

+1 I agree completely with what was said here. I understand that I am still a fairly new member, but I have been playing on the server long enough to know these things are true about Chrono.

We talk about respect and a sense of 'community' I have been forum banned twice but there are clearly double standards.

Here is an example http://s7.postimage.org/xeds245t7/chronobully.jpg - Clearly I am the victim of cyber bullying, disrespect and Amanda Todd. The point is our 'division' needs to be fixed because as soon as some trouble maker chimes in with a 'demo' the ban requests, mod abuse light up. I on a personal level quite like Chrono but the maturity level of the community and perhaps age needs to rise. Hey guys this is the fucking internet.

[ATTACH]4520.vB[/ATTACH]

chronobully.thumb.jpg.5ce3102f1035d783612b5828c861e1cf.jpg

+1 nothing personal against you chrono, ur still a chill guy, but this isnt acceptable behaviour as a division leader, you were given the chance to change, and based on what ive read, you didn't take it to heart