DarkNova

Division Leader Protest

This statement here is false.

I personally don't have an issue with Chrono (Emphasis on that)

If you had no personal qualms with me, you would not have blatantly disrespected me on a personal level. See below.

It makes you look like a pathetic piece of worthless shit

Add some gay ass homosexual LAST CT Songs.

you're too lazy of a fucking inbred to do shit about it.

I'll blatantly act colloquial and say you're fucking retarded for being a D
(BTW that is the wrong use of the word 'colloquial')

Division Leader that doesn't do shit for the community and is concerned on futile things for the server

Moving on to your next post a bit here

I could care less what people think about me. this isn't about me. this about you. If people hate me that's fine, I don't have the right to tell them not to, they can freely think whatever they want, it doesn't affect my sentiments any bit at all.

Actually, since you posted this, it makes it about me, and you, since you are the user who posted the abuse thread. if you need an example, take a look at oscars ban request on duckii which he had screenshots of her showing his hacks. that turned around and went on to him.

Now back to the entire issue presented.

The issue between Cookiesars and Zack had already been resolved, sure Chief and I went a bit over board but it was something decided together (2 DMs) and we moved forward form there on, I don't think Zack holds any grudges on that. I hope we've made amends line.

If this is your statement regarding a prior issue that I RESOLVED when you guys went too far and abused your power given to a large degree, then we should perhaps ignore all issues you bring up in your post, that were issues resolved previously. and instead move on to the issues that are present now, which is only 3 things, at most.

That is the issue of me removing alpha (momentarily) and then when adding it back, forgetting about the change I made to what is and isn't armory thus neglecting to tell mods/admins, and then issue 2 would be the server plugins not being completely fixed yet, which as starbuck himself stated:

It's not the responsibility of any division leader to fix or develop plugins. The division leader has nothing to give except admin and good luck finding someone who will fix a plugin in exchange for admin privileges. It saddens me to see the CS:GO division in such bad shape but not bad enough to fix the plugins for free.

and the final issue relative would be me changing the Last CT Music, which when you asked me to do it in TS, Silence @autumn was present, and he himself even said that I can do what I wanted to with the Last CT music whether it be keep it or change it as I see fit. and then after changing it the players IN THE SERVER WHEN IT WAS CHANGED even said they loved the variety from the songs, and were actually enjoying a change from the constantly playing previous music, although they would personally prefer something other than Justin Bieber (not sure why, he is fucking amazing.) and as such, was changed to something else the next map. and they seemed to enjoy it. (see quote below)

I think any change from the LCT song is good but maybe not Beauty and the beat :) Maybe just have a monthly vote on what the song should be or if you can have a couple of songs on rotation, both are good.

@Brian Some things here to think about until we talk in TS tonight, as well as some more general information I could provide to you, any other questions, go ahead and message me through steam or come talk to me in TS (prior to the time we discuss.) and I will be more than happy to provide answers or details.

also tagging @@HighSociety & @@Duckii so they see this for when Co's discuss if issue is not resolved by brian alone tonight.

White Text: Not gonna stoop to his level and disrespect him on a personal level, even though this thread isn't personal. amirite?

Some people don't understand that this isn't a job, this isn't something that even if people hate you, they'll stay because you're paying their wages or something. This isn't how a gaming community works. Silence not being as active as most leaders are is for the best since he mostly just spams and is annoying when he does interact with other humans but you in this case as a div-leader who are active in the server and community SHOULD be liked.

None of this BS about "oh I don't care what you guys think about me, I'd rather not be liked" etc etc. Honestly, as Co-leader I tried to make sure everyone had a pleasant time in the community and they wanted to come back. If you are disliked by your division or community, you don't deserve to be leader because there is nothing stopping them from finding another community. There is no promise here of getting staff, getting money, getting benefits etc other than a tag, so why in the hell would they stay? The server being broken is just another reason for them to leave but the fact you don't have a positive attitude, and leave a negative experience for many members says it all.

You've been an especially big troll to me, even as Co-leader and that bs where you said (oh if you tell me to stop trolling I'll stop) didn't last long since as soon as I lost my powers, you just went ahead and make all the little jokes you used to. Just look at the forums and look at how you responded to me in Mullin's admin abuse thread. Even though I was correct and I was going off from what I read, you just called me a retard and told me I can't pay attention or whatever after you yourself made a mistake on one of your own rules.

I can probably look around on the forums and call out a bunch of shit, but it's self-explanatory.

I have no +1 or -1, the community speaks for itself and I'm not longer part of it, hopefully xG decides to do the right thing and solve this issue or it will truly be #xGisded

Well, not everyone has the knowledge or skills to do so, and they look up to the division leader who they expect to have such knowledge and skills, so they're raging that he doesn't. People are not willing to take the time to learn cause they just want to enjoy the game.. why do they need to do such things? they're here for some fun not to learn how to code/manage a server, this is left up to the DM and DL not the regulars/mod/admin. If people are willing to help, we'll be delighted.

If people are willing to help, we'll be delighted.

Sounds familiar.....

Also, refer to starbucks post, for the 20th time. it isn't my job to code/fix plugins, but I was taking it upon myself and teaching myself how to so I could fix issues. But that shit doesn't come easily.

Well i understand that, but it seems there is still problems lying between the you and the Admins/DMs.. anything that is being changed/removed/added has to be discuss with them so they can voice in their opinion and objections instead of having someone being a dictator and changing as they please.

Well i understand that, but it seems there is still problems lying between the you and the Admins/DMs.. anything that is being changed/removed/added has to be discuss with them so they can voice in their opinion and objections instead of having someone being a dictator and changing as they please.

agreed. I have also already had a discussion with ponchwhore about that, and will also be talked about when Brian and I talk, assuming @@DarkNova is on as well, and if need be to discuss further, will also be there.

Well, not everyone has the knowledge or skills to do so, and they look up to the division leader who they expect to have such knowledge and skills, so they're raging that he doesn't. People are not willing to take the time to learn cause they just want to enjoy the game.. why do they need to do such things? they're here for some fun not to learn how to code/manage a server, this is left up to the DM and DL not the regulars/mod/admin. If people are willing to help, we'll be delighted.

Every DM/DL I talk to says they "don't have access to it"..........

Every DM/DL I talk to says they "don't have access to it"..........

The idea is that the DL runs the server with access to update things, and change out maps etc. as listed in his/her description. whereas the DM is strictly in game, and the reason they "don't have access" is because that is not what their job entails. when i say i don't have access, is because silence took it away for the time being until situation is resolved. thus leaving only silence and i believe brian may still have access.

The idea is that the DL runs the server with access to update things, and change out maps etc. as listed in his/her description. whereas the DM is strictly in game, and the reason they "don't have access" is because that is not what their job entails. when i say i don't have access, is because silence took it away for the time being until situation is resolved. thus leaving only silence and i believe brian may still have access.

Oh...I didn't know that and I didn't know they took away your access..... Seriously... you bitches.... Chrono isn't a bad DL.... at least he tries to do stuff... I didn't see anyone else trying to fix anything or trying to help him fix anything... I'm so happy he changed the LCT music... it was fucking annoying before...

Ok so what is going on? This thread has gone around in circles and there is clear animosity between various members and the community. Just to clarify the server is fucked and regardless of skill set with the correct SOW, the plugins could be fixed very quickly. Is this a viable solution to anyone attempting to learn as they go a process that admittedly could take months/years? Further to that let's get some resolution on the original premise of this message and where the community is heading?