fbomb336

Application

Butthurt Abe, everyone is disrespectful to you.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 +1 +1 This man needs to be in xG. Fun to play with, mature, knows the rules, and always calls warden.

M 8/10

A 9/10

Overall knows the rules, a little disrespectful to an extent, but that's how some members are. I know a few other members got in who were quite disrespectful, but the majority of the disrespect was because people were either A. Disrespectful to them; or B. Gamer-type disrespect(Normal)

M: 6/10

A: 9/10

+1

Try to keep the disrespect down a bit

UPDATED.

I'm going to change this to a -0 for now. Arguing with admins when it was a freeday isn't that smart. I'll have to see how you act before changing this back.

Edit:Edit: For the second time, im retracting everything i said before. I thought you were getting better, but youre still very disrespectful sometimes(for example, calling people faggots for rebelling after they die), and still edgy on the motd....So since i cannot make up my mind for now, im changing to a 0.

A:8

M:7

D:-0

EDIT: Changing to a +1. Wow, have you improved a lot since I originally posted. Very mature, respectful, knows the rules just about perfectly, and would make a great addition to xG. Very active and certainly mature.

A: 7.5/10

M: 8/10

-1 What diabeetus said, sorry tute, even though your my friend, you are quite disrespectful. refuse to slay yourself when needed to. I don't think you should be in xG until you learn the rules better and work on your attitude towards others.

Very active and very mature. Is extremely helpful to the staff and understands the rules. I have yet to see what is talked about being disrespectful. I myself have seen the up most respect from this guy.

+1

-1 still disrespecting, still need to work on it. Also, keep the language down, I understand we are on the internet but we still have rules against excessive cussing. We try and keep it friendly around here. If you work on all of this you might change a lot of our decisions.

A: 9/10

M: 5/10.

0 for now. can be funny and fun to play with but can be a total dick sometimes for little to no reason at all. he seems to disrespect a lot just for the hell of it with little to no reason at all.

A: 8

M: 4

if i see things improve i will change. but for now 0. Good Luck tute.

EDIT: i'm changing it to a -1 has been VERY disrespectful to almost everyone who said something to him. he infact in my opinion has gotten worse. its gotten to where i used to like him somedays and thought he could work on it but no. he has gotten worse. sorry tute but if i see something completely different then maybe but no -1