Warriorsfury

It has been a good run

When I first joined the clan with everyone hating me because of my squeaky voice to this. Div of MC and admin of CSS. Never thought I would get this far but meh, could have gone farther. I know that some of you in the clan hate me while alot other like me a little (I hope) but my time has come to leave you all for another place. I will still be on steam and will most likely still be on xG teamspeak and will pop in on the servers every now and then. But now Deo is making me tag everyone like the bitch boy he is.

@@Deodate

Best friend by far along with Jake and a few other people I have met. I never thought it would actually end up like this. Talking with you surely has been one hell of a experience and will be one to remember. TRILLEST NIGGA IN DIS PLACE. You wanted me to put more lines so heres even more lines. Just kidding I am very glad that you promoted me to div in the first place. Being with you and Microsoft surely has been an amazing experience even though he never comes on anymore and I am pretty sure that he hates me because I bug him so fucking much. Talk to me when ever you want I am sure I will always be here to help I love you bby no homo. fuckyuriteboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

@@PiNoYPsYcHo

By far my most favorite asian. All jokes aside though you have been an AMAZING person with my time in the clan and I do want to stick around with you. You do give me advice on a lot of things and you still do! Love you baybay

@@HighSociety

Great co and surely a great person. Don't talk to you much but you are a great friend and I sure do hope that you get nothing but good things in the future.

@@serbiansnaga

You sure are a timelord. With all your helpful advice and surely all the fun we have had inside this good clan. You were a amazing co leader and if you stay in this clan hopefully get to keep the position and one day rule the world. Stick around in ts brah

@@DeathGod

Smoke more weed.

@Brian

Ahhh this faggot. I remember when you would come into my teamspeak channel and I think it was Chrono who would get really pissed at you for not talking and at one point actually got in an arguement with you or something. That was really funny. But now your coleader of this clan and I do hope that you along with poncher get to stick around and surely talk to me still. Nothing but luck!

@@MissTrill

By far the best most open minded person here who I am actually surprised is not banned from everything xG related to. You sure as hell better stick with me because I am pretty sure you want the D. As the great legend Teezar said "You are quite possibly the most attractive person I have ever seen, you have HUGE breasts, perfect teeth, luxurious hair, and I would fuck you senseless given the opportunity. Not that it's ever going to happen, just thought it was worth mentioning." Love you bby

@@Neo

I love you and im staying with you all homosexuality included

@Pepper

Whiskeydick2012

@JayBreeze

Drunk ass nigga

@@Klure

There tagged

I know that is not much but I pretty much just tagged the people I talk day after day. If I did not tag you I am sorry but yolo. My time in this clan has been great but there are many problems that have diven me away from it.

@autumn

The reasons why I am leaving this clan are not ENTIRELY because of you but you sure as hell were one big push. When NFO broke our servers and I was trying to fix the permissions you were threatening to demote me while I was still trying fix it. I do not know much about permissions but that was the main problem and you demoted microsoft the one person who knows permissions really good. He should never had been demoted and I hope to god you still give him his powers back. You run a great clan but you are also a major troll when you get "out of it" and I REALLY do mean major troll. You changed the background and avatars of everyone to a picture of someone who was not in the clan but close to some of the people witch was really fucking stupid along with changing my forum name to my fucking real life name. You really need to start being an actually leader and start getting along with the people. You run a great clan and I love the the forums but please fix your attitude. You were amazing when I joined but turned into a complete asshole. If you want me to remove this just tell me.

Anyway thank you guys for the amazing experience and thank you for your time and determination.

@@Microsoft

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.

Damn straight you better be on TS3. I never really hung out with you much, other then when the server was booming in Summer of 2012. Those were the good days of Jailbreak. Anyways, you're still one of my buds, and I wish you good luck in your future endeavors. You shall be missed you pale mo' fuckah <3

- Dat guy, Forest