Zapper5555

Leaving xG

Yeah, you troll the hell out of everyone on Teamspeak. Not sure how many times you were banned or kicked from rooms for being annoying.

Glad to see you leave

That's not nice Mr. Div Leader Sir.

Yeah, you troll the hell out of everyone on Teamspeak. Not sure how many times you were banned or kicked from rooms for being annoying.

Glad to see you leave

Yeah, you're a div. You should be showing respect to all members, no matter what they've done to you, or others.

Some people look up to you, and you're basically showing they're allowed to bash on members they don't like.

Here's a game; Let's say I'm a new member in xG. I want to kiss the divs asses to get mod. I see a div such as yourself, saying that you're glad for a member to leave. Then, I go onto a goodbye thread, and say the same thing to someone who YOU like & are sad to see go. You get mad & tell them off. They get confused & think, well he did it, so why can't I? He then becomes a poor sap, sad to express his feelings, self harms, & commits suicide. All because of this. #xGLogic

#MonkeySeeMonkeyDo

They get confused & think, well he did it, so why can't I? He then becomes a poor sap, sad to express his feelings, self harms, & commits suicide.

You can't blame him in that scenario. They seem like a bomb that would have gone off from anything. They better write XenoGamers.org on their suicide note though. Good advertising.