asaprocky

What to expect at xeno jailbreak

I don't see any reason for the gag, unless something was said earlier by you or something like that. The mod/admin may have mistaken you for the person who said "sup faggot" and gagged you wrongfully. @@Cristo for his reasoning

It couldn't have been earlier in the round. If you read up in the console you can see those messages there are the ones you get when loading the map, so he had just joined. @@Cristo Need some input

I'm pretty sure this was when you rejoined to avoid the previous gag for racial slurs. This is not the full story everyone.

I don't think having a thread named "What to expect at xeno jailbreak" will help your case. plus i heard from another member that you tryed to avoid a punishment for using a racial slur. still need cristo for his imput

It couldn't have been earlier in the round. If you read up in the console you can see those messages there are the ones you get when loading the map, so he had just joined. @@Cristo Need some input

Or it could have been from earlier in the round, and this player was reconnecting to avoid a prior gag from cristo. It's also a possible issue.

clearly we have a few trustworthy players saying the same thing. plus i believe only giving a small snipit of the problem is not going to help. Cristo is a great admin and i don't see him using his powers without reason. so i'm gonna -1 this.

Obviously, none of you guys know how to use your resources. If people are saying he spammed "Nigger" in chat, there is a way to find out..

[ATTACH]4615.vB[/ATTACH]

1:Go to rank.xenogamers.com

2:Players on whatever server it was.

3:Type in said players name.

4:Find their account.

5:Once there, you'll see a box that has the title "Statistics Summary". Go to the very bottom of that, and you'll see a bunch of things that say "Events" "Awards" "Sessions" "Chat" "Search". Hit Chat.

6:YOU CAN FUCKING SEE WHAT THEY'VE SAID. HOLY SHIT GUYS. WE ARE GETTING HIGH TECH.

[ATTACH]4616.vB[/ATTACH]

Capture.thumb.PNG.5adbe90fc471701a4fb09c5a062d7c00.PNG

tumblr_lpqcnfNjd11qabfx1o1_400.gif.6e8f34455c77d0dc87fc9b687833809a.gif

that's why i said to think about it towards @@DarkWolf6052 because of the small snippet given he was bound to be saying shit prior, @@easy