AbrahamL

Regarding the "Bandwagon"

I think everyone is thinking they should abandon this boat before it sinks. XG WONT DIE IF WE STAY! IT MAY HAVE HIT AN ICEBERG BUT IT WONT SINK! XG IS NOT DEAD! IT WONT DIE! I'm staying in xG if it involves going to hell and back. So everyone, please don't hop on this wagon. Leaving because xG is dying is a bad excuse. WHOS WITH ME!?!?! WHOS STAYING TILL THE END!!!!

Well, if i ever leave, it might not be for awhile, but if anything we should start recruiting more people that know the rules, just to fill up our staff and get the server back up.

Shit son, I couldn't care less about all this drama. I'm just here to chat with people in the community, provide input and my opinion on things and game on the servers.

I don't understand why everything has to be so god damn dramatic and complicated. Hell, I could even quit xG and I would still be the exact same as if I was in it (minus the ability to moderate on the servers or forums and minus the xG tag)

Love y'all :excitement:

We already have the plan for the future of xG, so I really wouldn't worry too much about the people leaving. The one's who have stayed are now xG-Legacy. You have a bigger say in the community! But yeah, we've already got the plan layed out for the future of xG.

Everytime forest comments i get the lube ready. anyway. if people leave oh well, i wish the best for them. some of them were the coolest people i have ever met. still saying xG is dead all over the forums and shit like that isn't going to kill it any faster. the people that left just had a lasting impact, and in the future there will be some new cool people. i mean when people say stuff like "oh there is just no more cool people in xG anymore" is really stupid because these people haven't met every member in xG. still if they wish to believe that xG is dead then let them. oh well. not my problem and not yours. maybe they will make their own clan and it will be just as good as xG and i hope that it does. in the end people leave and people will join. it's how it will always be till the point silence goes LOL BYE XG and jizzes all over the servers resulting in a massive power failure and the world explodes with his radioactive semen.

TL;DR its feiiiiin gai.

BTW silence, whats the sauce of the girl in yo profile pic. i'm getting sick of masterbating to the same picture over and over.