IAmLegend

Taser nerf.

Nerf the taser?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf the taser?

• Yes
    • No

The taser is a pain when you are rebelling. What I mean by "nerf" is to decrease the time of it's effects or let you keep the knife. I think it disables you for 5 seconds which is a very long time if you're in the middle of a fire fight.

No. It has 10 shots. With a shot each clip. No scope available to aim down sights either. You have a way better chance at shooting the guy then tasering him. So if this were a buff then the taser would mark useless.

-1 for the same reasoning as Gkoo

However if this were to be changed. I would say keep the time of being disabled the same, but change it to normal speed instead making it very slow when tazered

-1. Nerfing the tazer would drastically weaken one of the CT's only advantages over rebelling T's. Not only that, but from my experience with the Tazer, most CT's that use can't use it right, and only a select few have been able to master the art of tazing.

Screw nerfing it! It may be a real pain in the ass IF you get hit. but that's 1 shot/reload. They miss? you get a gun. easy as that.

(plus it's fun to taze people in-game. :3)

As much as I hate the tazer with a passion. -1. It's one of the few ways to stop a rebelling CT without too much chaos. I'm sure everyone knows it's a pain in the butt, but it's a necessary one.

-1 Only because honestly, you get only 10 shots, each of which you have to reload the clip to fire the next. You have to be able to aim when you shoot. I think maybe disabling the slowness might be good, but the weapon disable isn't bad. The CT should get a chance to switch weapons and shoot you.

Er, idc what other people are saying, but tazering should be meant for them having guns anyway, they are a bit overpowered if they freeze you AND make you drop guns at the same time for if you even do get unfrozen, besides all CTs will do is Tazer whore and just shoot ppl the instant they move, disabling the chance of rebelling, it should be either freeze them, or drop gun and less freeze time. +1 sorta

-1 10 shots and each shot you reload the same amount of time that your enemy gets tazed so don't nerf.
And its not, i've seen people taze more than once in a row without the person being unfrozen before the next.

And its not, i've seen people taze more than once in a row without the person being unfrozen before the next.

Well its almost the interval between reload and freeze