Forest

Community Night!

make a list of names and numbers since hub does not work yet.

@@Crabman @@John @@Superkiller67

The set amount of credits we will be giving out will be 200 for each question guys! Make sure not to spam questions though, maybe ask a question within a set time of say 10~20 minutes

Alright guys, so Community Night is coming to an end. Things went great right off the bat when it started, even though it slowly just dropped and dropped. I'm glad to say that many people had a great time, and many credits were also distributed to those who answered questions and such! Thanks to everyone for the co-operation. At the moment, I Will be going on Tinychat pretty soon, but again, I just want to thank everyone! Great job to my Hosts/Co-Hosts, even though a back-up server wasn't necessary! @@Crabman @@Superkiller67 @@John

sad thing is duckiijr was not there I think

but Warrior has about 100 pics. He showed us his desktop with all of the photos on it. Haha

Anyone who was there at the time has agreed not to show any photos, as this was part of the Community Night. Therefore; if you did not wish to participate in it, then I guess you missed out guys, sorry

I need to see some pics doe, I was at a play for the most part, and then I got back to my friends house after tinychat was done.... now i'm drunk as fuck still here

I'd say that the community night was a ton of fun! Minigames was certainly a success, but I think by putting GunGame so early on is what lost us most of our population. Considering that it was so hectic, a lot of people probably got frustrated and left, because we seemed to lose people with every map change. Maybe for the next community night, we could experiment and try putting GunGame a little later on in the server rotations and see if we can keep more people on for a little longer.

I'd say that the community night was a ton of fun! Minigames was certainly a success, but I think by putting GunGame so early on is what lost us most of our population. Considering that it was so hectic, a lot of people probably got frustrated and left, because we seemed to lose people with every map change. Maybe for the next community night, we could experiment and try putting GunGame a little later on in the server rotations and see if we can keep more people on for a little longer.

Yeah...I left after Gungame. I'm pretty bad at it. It feels like Call of Duty.

All has been taken to heart. Next time around, i'll put the most multiplayer friendly servers first (Minigames, Zombie Mod/Escape, Deathrun) then go for the more of "skill based" ones (Gungame, scouts/awps, Surf). Thanks for the input guys, and i'm glad everyone had a good time!