Forest

Community Night!

so if know one is on the back up server can i be co host with crabman?

How it works is the Main Server is what everyone will be playing on. When the server gets completely packed with people (I doubt it will), then the Back-Up Server Rotation will come into play, so the scarce amount of people who want to be a part of it won't be left out. The proper question would be "can I be co host with crabman if the server isn't full". To which the answer is yes, but you have to be aware that if the server gets full then you'll have to switch to the Back-Up Server at the appropriate time.

Eh, should have ben more convienent for east coast, like 8/9pm just for the minigames part, as long as it on a weekend, it should be at around 3 or 4 pm pacific, so it'll be like 7 eastern, so i prob wont be on for JB part or Awp/Scout.

There's no way for me to work it where it will benefit everyone. I can schedule it earlier, but then it defeats the purpose of it being a Community Night. It's also why I scheduled it on a Saturday, where majority is free.

I may or may not be on during these times, as I will be either at a friends, or at a show. But while I'm there, I will try to partake in what i can. as for who gets what, make a list of names and numbers since hub does not work yet.