Forest

Community Night!

are there gona b cheesburgers

I'm going to need people to bring/provide chips, drinks, paper plates, cups, etc. Shit's important yo.

This is next Sat right?

Yes, it has been established that this will be held on Saturday the 16th starting at around 5:00 PM (US and Canada Pacific Time)

The original post has been updated with the recent information provided. I'm also going to need someone to announce it via Steam Group on that day, just so everyone else is aware. I'm not sure who has access to it, so @autumn @Brian @@Duckii @@serbiansnaga

Last but not least, I'll need someone to distribute credits accordingly during the Community Night, I'm not sure if @@Chrono is 100% in doing it, but i'll need him to clarify. I'll need Atleast 1-2 people with credit access (in case of Back-up Server Rotation)

Also, we are going to have a back-up server list going on. This is in case the server is literally packed and is completely filled up. I'll need someone to take charge of this, anyone who may be available on the 16th as well as a secondary person in case the first has last minute plans. The back-up server list will be the exact same times, but the rotations will be different:

Back-up Server Rotation:

Host:

Co-Host:

1. Deathrun

(5:00 pm ~ 6:00 pm)

2. Scouts and Awps

(6:00pm ~ 7:00 pm)

3. Minigames

(7:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm)

4. Jailbreak

(8:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm)

5. Gungame

(9:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm)

The back-up server list will ONLY go into effect if the Main Server is completely full.

What we still need:

- A Host and Co-Host for the Back-Up Server Rotation

- A Co-Host for the Main Server Rotation

- 1~2 Distributer of Credits

- Clarification on Announcement via Steam Group (IE. "Community Night on Minigames!")

It's important that I get this stuff all cleared up as soon as possible guys!

But will hub be back on time? Unless you guys are giving the credits after hub is back.

I, as well as my Co-Host, will be taking down names of people who have earned the credits if by Saturday the hub is not up yet. They will get their credits eventually

Keep the maps at 1 hour long so people don't get as bored.

Yeah, I was thinking of keeping it at an hour length. This way it doesn't end up going too late where people get tired/bored and such. Besides, the second portion of Community Night is for the late-nighters

Alright guys, all we need is someone to host the Back Up Server Rotation in case the Main Server Rotation gets filled up! @@Crabman @@Superkiller67

These are the responsibilities/pre-requisites of the Host:

- Staff Member

- Positive Attitude

- In charge of asking random questions/quizzes in order to give out credits (Must Write Down Winner's Name Somewhere!!)

- Make sure things are going well

- Announce when it is time to rotate servers

- Announce the half hour mark "Thirty more minutes until server rotation!!!"

And in case those of you who are Co-Hosts don't know what you'll be expected to do, it is very simple. If for some reason the Host does not make it, you are there to take his/her place. You will have all of their responsibilities if they are missing. You are also entitled to ask questions to give out credits, even if the Host is present!

IMPORTANT: Make sure you do not end up giving Too many prizes all at once. Try to thin it out to every 10~15 minutes or whatever amount you believe is fair.

!!!We are still in need of a Host for the Back Up Server Rotation!!! First come, first serve!