Forest

Community Night!

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130316T17&p0=1109&fg1=000&msg=!!Community Night!!&csz=1

(Countdown in the link provided!)

Alright guys, a lot of people have been suggesting ways to bring the community together recently, but nothing has been done about it. So, I am now planning on getting another Community Night going on in hopes that it will be just as successful as the last one that was held a while back. For obvious reasons, it'll be happening on Counter Strike: Source. I also highly recommend being on TS3 during this event.

First off, let's list the servers we'll be actively playing on;

1. Jailbreak

2. Minigames

3. Gungame

4. Deathrun

5. Zombie Mod/Escape *NEW*

These are not in order, I am going to wait on what you guys think the order should be, or if you want to include any other servers.

I will also be including prizes that will be given throughout the day! Unless anyone else can chip in, I may be giving out prizes of 5000 credits. I can go with multiple winners throughout the day of 5000 credits or I can increase the amount to about 20000 credits with only a total of 4 winners. Honestly, I would prefer to distribute to multiple people. I'll let you guys decide.

Now, a time and date still has yet to be established. It will either be held this Friday or Saturday (March 8th or 9th) or next week's Friday or Saturday (March 15th or 16th). Depending on the availability of myself as well as others. The time is still open for discussion. I'm also going to need volunteers to help out throughout the day as well (should I be mia)!

Another thing I need to address is whether or not I'll be able to donate. @autumn when will the donate function be up for forums? I'd really like to know as soon as possible!

I'm up for any suggestions or any input/comments guys! This shiz is going to happen!

UPDATES:

Time Slots and Rotation:

Host: Forest

Co-Host: Crabman

1. Minigames

(5:00 pm ~ 6:00 pm)

2. Gungame

(6:00pm ~ 7:00 pm)

3. Deathrun

(7:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm)

4. Zombie Mod/Escape

(8:00 pm ~ 9:00 pm)

5. Jailbreak

(9:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm)

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=1109

(Follow the link for the appropriate time!)

Date:

Saturday, March 16th

!!!Back-Up Server Rotation List:!!!

This is in case the server is literally packed and is completely filled up. I'll need someone to take charge of this, anyone who may be available on the 16th as well as a secondary person in case the first has last minute plans. The back-up server list will be the exact same times, but the rotations will be different:

Back-up Server Rotation:

Host: JohnWilkesBooth

Co-Host: Superkiller67

1. Deathrun

2. Zombie Mod/Escape

3. Minigames

4. Jailbreak

5. Gungame

!!!The back-up server list will ONLY go into effect if the Main Server is completely full.!!!

These are the responsibilities/pre-requisites of the Host:

- Staff Member

- Positive Attitude

- In charge of asking random questions/quizzes in order to give out credits (Must Write Down Winner's Name Somewhere!!)

- Make sure things are going well

- Announce when it is time to rotate servers

- Announce the half hour mark "Thirty more minutes until server rotation!!!"

And in case those of you who are Co-Hosts don't know what you'll be expected to do, it is very simple. If for some reason the Host does not make it, you are there to take his/her place. You will have all of their responsibilities if they are missing. You are also entitled to ask questions to give out credits, even if the Host is present!

Late Night Fun Night:

Now, to those of you who are late night gamers, a second portion of the community night which i'm labelling Late Night Fun Night (Lame, I know) will also be in the process. During this portion, majority of us will be on Tinychat and Teamspeak (atleast I will be. Yes, I'll be on cam). We'll try to do different activities to keep the night going, multiplayer games such as "Draw My Thing" or any others that anyone might be able to suggest.

If everyone is fine with 5 servers, then I'm thinking for each server we'll spend about an hour.. So in total it'll be 5 hours.

With that in mind, we'll want to start at around 5:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada). After all, it will be during the night, and we'll want to end it at a tolerable time where everyone won't be hell'a tired and bored.

Unless the community thinks we should have it end later cuz yolo, we could do it an hour and thirty mins each, meaning it'll end at 12 AM.

Also, I'm thinking we should give it a week to get preparations ready. So either on the 16th or 17th would be best.

Now, to those of you who are late night gamers, I'm thinking of a second portion of the community night which i'm labelling Late Night Fun Night (Lame, I know). During this portion, majority of us will be on Tinychat and Teamspeak (atleast I will be. Yes, I'll be on cam). We'll try to do different activities to keep the night going, multiplayer games such as "Draw My Thing" or any others that anyone might be able to suggest.

Thoughts? Opinions? Comments?

I know as of right now, the entire !hub system and credit system is down. The new website update hasn't allowed our Steam accounts to be able to be linked between the forums and the servers. @autumn can probably get this fixed pretty quickly if he works at it. But we do need it ASAP. People can't donate.

@autumn can probably get this fixed pretty quickly if he works at it.

Kid, you're funny. I'm unable to import the credits to the new forum, PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

Forums are my priority at the moment :3

Alright so, unless anyone has any complaints, I'm going to schedule this 'shindig' on Saturday the 16th (next weekend). Everyone is invited obviously, so if you could make some time to join us all that'd be great!

Alright guys, unless anyone has any complaints, this will be the Time Table for this upcoming Community Night! I'm still waiting on whether or not you guys think the "rounds" should be an hour or an hour and thirty minutes long!

!Keep in mind that the following times are in Pacific Time US and Canada!

1. Minigames

2. Gungame

3. Deathrun

4. Scouts and Awps

5. Jailbreak

I would love some more input on this whole thing guys, thanks to anyone who has provided their opinions and such!

For the time on a server I think an hour and a half would be fine also the the timeline looks good besides you should convert those in other timezone times for any baddies or high kids c;