Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

What would you do with your life?

i would genetically enhance myself and basically make myself into a super soldier, then i would kill everyone expect for a select few.

oh and id also create a cure for all human disease so nobody will die lol

"If money were not a problem?"

By this I mean you have more then enough money to do what you want. Not that it doesint matter. This ONLY applies to you in this scenario. And I would like REALISTIC responses...

Non of the "Become superhuman, make an army, dominate the world" stuff. What would you legitimately do within the laws of where you live to benefit yourself or others?

What would you legitimately do

Personally, I would probably travel quite a bit. After I finished my "traveling spree", I would live normally and use the money for college payments for myself and maybe help others financially.

So for the sake of everyone, you're saying we have an unlimited amount of spending power that no one else does? Hmm. Would probably go along the lines of (in no particular order);

- Funding the shit out of NASA. I want to explore the god damn universe already, it's taking too long.

- End up spending a fortune on gaming supplies till I get bored of that.

- Help out the family with literally everything.

- Visit all you sexy mo' fuckahs, I don't care how awkward it might be.

I could go on and on, but those are the few things off the top of my head.

Also, @@Chrono that movie is so ridiculous, can't believe he just gets away with it all. He almost got fucked by that one guy though.

... Before he ended up slashing his throat. Gg.