Vector

xG:C|R Duckii - Counter-Strike: Source

Uhh yeh the snails are going to invade just as tree had foretold! prepare yourself vector.

@@tree what is the meaning of this?! YOU DOOMED US ALL YOU FOOL.

no matter. we shall prevail here is a flower for your grave @~)~~~

My vote probably doesn't count because I gave up my member status and nobody likes me, but +1. Also because I am a jew, and I have been unjustly 2-day banned from DarkRP by this guy.

--EDIT--

I made a stupid assumption on who banned me, I thought it was Duckii because he was a co-leader and no other mods were on. I would use the word `sorry`, but last time I did that things didn't work out so well for me, lol.

Oh, and BTW, swords are epic

O=|======>

My vote probably doesn't count because I gave up my member status and nobody likes me, but +1. Also because I am a jew, and I have been unjustly 2-day banned from DarkRP by this guy.

You know i don't have any power on the server at all right? therefore i can't ban anyone at all. Besides you were breaking several rules by glitching into my base with another player using a chair which was not suppose to be spawn-able by normal player unless using advance duplicator. @@Charrax was the one to ban you, tho i don't know why he banned you cause i only wanted him to get you guys to stop.. The reason you were banned i saw was somewhat "Being a smartass" or something.

@@Forest Screw ur cleaver, i have a Fire

(^^^^^)

Thats my best fire O.O

>    ,.  (  .      )        .      "
 ("    )  )'    ,'        )  . (`    '`
.; )  ' (( (" )    ;(,    ((  (  ;)  "  )"
_"., ,._'_.,)_(..,( . )_  _' )_') (. _..( ' )

(  .      )
         )          (              )
               .  '  .  '  .  '  .
       (    , )      (.  )  (  ',    )
       .' ) ( . )    ,  ( ,    )  ( .
     ). , ( .  (  ) ( , ')  .' (  ,    )
   (_,) . ), ) _) _,')  (, ) '. )  ,. (' )

had to do code because regular messed it up

I have been unjustly 2-day banned from DarkRP by this guy.

nigga, get your stupid shit out of here. clearly you can't get a hint of sarcasm from any of these posts. also you guys can discuss this some where else. i luv duckii. i was just too insecure to give her my trooooo feelings. I'M SORRY @@Duckii FORGIVE MEEEEE