Peppermint

Unban from ct

STEAM_0:0:25736898

Dirty Dan

Ban reason: Mass freekill

Unban reason: It was accident

So Gkoo gave orders to take step out face cells and freeze on go. I never heard him say go. He gave a repeat so i thought he didnt say go yet so therefore i killed like 3 people but gkoo killed someone to so i thought i was doing it right but sadly i was wrong. He said go but i never heard him and i was perm ct banned by mike who hates me.

Moved this from General to Ban Protest. I told him to post there so I can move it, since making a new thread under Ban Protest is disabled at the moment (@autumn)

He was banned by M608ike permanently for mass freekilling. It's an honest mistake he made, I have a bit of leniency for him, so will +1 him for an unban or shortened ban, but everyone else might have different says for him.

+1 It was honestly a mistake. We've all messed up before. Even though he does have a past it was still an accident. It wasn't an intentional mass.

Honest mistake. Genuinely confused when I tolled him he freekilled. I said Go once. So I bet he missed it. I killed a guy in a cell for not doing orders. He thought it was time to kill, so he killed a couple.

+1 for shorter ban time.

I was on during the time of this, and I honestly thought Gkoo had said 'Go' earlier then intended as well. Under normal circumstances, I would not be so lenient as of so many chances being given, but this was a legitimate mistake that even I myself would have screwed up.

However, being that as it may, rules Were broken and whether it was an accident or not, I cannot 1-up this request, neither will I minus 1 it. Ethnically it's fair and justified, but legally it was wrong. 3 freekills = a perm CT ban. Therefore, I will stay at a +/- 0 for an 'un-ctban'. Although, I would be more in favour of a shortened ban length time, just my opinion.

- Dat guy, Forest

Just to let you know it wasnt 3 kills. I thought i was but i killed 2 people and then i only did 69 damage to audible. Probably won't believe me but i rememeber looking in consule. People must of thought the person gkoo killed was someone i killed

We've all messed up before

but some more then others bro and it gets to the point where its time to move on from one clan to another if there are constant rule breaks and bad feelings from most (if not all) members of the clan. sorry peppermint. but from past experiences and as well as this offense, its time to just end it. -1

Well, there's nothing wrong in shortening the ban. However, i believe if you screw up badly again you'll probably stay perm due to bad history, because of your history it's harder to believe in what you say.

i stand by my statement, misunderstanding or not, he still killed numerous people, when he should be paying attention to the orders as CT. (pro tip: if you are unsure about the orders, don't kill anybody, unless they actively rebel by yoloing and knifing you.)

given his history, and how negative of an attitude he has had prior when people gave him criticisms, i don't find his word to be one that i would believe in, and would be more inclined to leave the ban, just to remove the problem.

-1. I really don't see a reason to unban Peppermint. He has been given countless chances, and has blown each and every one of them. He was lucky not to get a perm server ban for this. If Peppermint finds that he can't enjoy playing on the Jailbreak server anymore because he can't be a CT, good, let him find another server, and be someone else's problem, and not our's for once.