Peppermint

Unban from ct

If you guys vote to unban him then you should take responsibility for his actions.

How stupid can people be... he had too many chances. -1

This just makes me realize not many of you can look past what ive done. I know i probably wont get unbanned since everyone thinks im a bad person because of what ive done. I just thought I might give it a try and see if everyone could forget about the past. I mean atleast this time it wasnt because of a no balls. I was honestly mistaken. And the only reason this is perm because Mike was so quick to ban me. Gkoo was only going to do like 1 or 2 days because he knows it was an accident. But its obvious no one wants me unbanned so no one has to put my life story with this clan on here. Yes everyone knows ive been banned 9 times. You act like im the only one who has ever been banned for stupid reason. Maybe they havent been banned 9 times but still. So please just +1 or -1 or just close it because no one wants me unbanned.

This just makes me realize not many of you can look past what ive done. I know i probably wont get unbanned since everyone thinks im a bad person because of what ive done. I just thought I might give it a try and see if everyone could forget about the past. I mean atleast this time it wasnt because of a no balls. I was honestly mistaken. And the only reason this is perm because Mike was so quick to ban me. Gkoo was only going to do like 1 or 2 days because he knows it was an accident. But its obvious no one wants me unbanned so no one has to put my life story with this clan on here. Yes everyone knows ive been banned 9 times. You act like im the only one who has ever been banned for stupid reason. Maybe they havent been banned 9 times but still. So please just +1 or -1 or just close it because no one wants me unbanned.

No shit he was quick to ban you, it was his job. But at the 9th time why would we NOT look at the past? I can understand if this was the second time you have been banned forgetting the past. But it has happened so OFTEN why wouldint we? Whos to say you wont do it again? Whos to say you are not lieing?

This just makes me realize not many of you can look past what ive done.

That's life. You have to hone up for your mistakes. You made them, and they will come back to haunt you. If someone gets convicted of a crime, and then they are released for whatever, if they do the same crime again then the punishment is more and more severe every time.

+1 For a shorter ban. He mad an honest mistake but perming him just doesn't make since to me, although he has had plenty of chances.

Just saying but none of this should be about my past. This wasnt a ban for disrespect and it wasnt for a no balls. It was just an accident. And i could be lying, but im not. Both gkoo and forest saw and they both said it was an honest mistake. But if you still feel i should be banned because of my past then you have the right to do so but im just saying that this has nothing to do with that im my opinion. And this is just a ct ban so you still have to deal with me one way or another. If you really feel like my past with disrespecting has something to do with a ct ban then i just dont know but you are free to do what you want.

I gotta say, -1

Even though you were unbanned or something for apparently being nicer for 1 or 2 days, but so far what i've seen from you being CT. When someone says "freekill me" or "mass fk no balls", You just bring up YOUR past about "You're asking me to noballs? dude i was permed from ct because that, im not afraid to do it again", Hence your 9 (whatever) ct bans

Plus you were given enough chances from massing multiple times n shit.

I just want to end your disrespect/blablabla as a CT, and just keep you on T.

>Past of MassFreekilling, Some for things like being no ballsed

>Thinks it is accident when he didn't know the wardens orders and blames it on misunderstanding

>Doesn't have to kill people if he does not know orders

>mass

>says past of mass is COMPLETELY irrelevant

Alright, it's clear that an un-ctban is out of the question, unless a higher-up has anything to say about it. This thread is just receiving more cons then pros, and is therefore warranted for a close. @@Duckii @@serbiansnaga @Brian @@Bigga for either their opinions on the matter or to have this unban request closed.

-1, First off the last time you I saw you on the server you were Trolling, being annoying by spamming adminchat and spamming Duckii, If you can't control yourself, even just on the servers, then what makes us thing you would do better as A CT?

And yes, we look at your past because for example, when NeteX was unbanned, we all stayed focused on him, to see if he did anything, then what happens? Hes banned again.

Another Example, If someone who hacked was let back on our servers, we would watch them, to see if they still hack etc.

We have the right to look at the past for what you have done, TBH you ARE the NeteX of newer xG, well either you or Towelie.