Superkiller67

RAWWRRRRR ^ooq/ɯ/ן/p/ɐƃxǝןdɹnd - Counter-Strike: Source

I believe Serbian gave her powers a long ass time ago...

Anyways, I remember telling her to wear her tags(sometime last year) but I have noticed she's been wearing them, not 100% sure if she's actually in xG or not but she still does her "admin" duties when she's on surf/jailbreak,etc. As far as I know this is the only abuse thread I've seen on her despite the fact that she has powers and technically isn't in xG. So I mean if she doesn't cause any harm often, why does it matter?

I will not comment on her getting demoted based on her not being in the clan, that's for the @@serbiansnaga & @autumn to discuss because I am sure they know about it.

Now about the abuse/racism, I agree with what Duckii and Forrest said, I don't know why she kicked that person but I guess we will find out soon.. The racism thing was kind of a shock cuz I've never seen her say that before but yeah..what I had to say.

My 2 cents is I have seen her on more without tags then with them on and other members or regular players telling me she isnt wearing them so if she is suppose to wearing them while on our servers she doesnt but with the whole "disrespect" unless you are a very strong independent black women the word n*gger shouldnt be counted as disrespect towards you because for one, 1 out of 100 players on the internet are black so the chances of someone actually getting offended are low to 0 and two, the word n*gger and nigga ARE THE SAME THING so making a rule against saying one of them but not both is actually retarded

She paid for moderator and leaving the clan doesn't necessarily null your paid-powers.

yolo, someone buy Leader really quick, and leave.

I know this isn't my division, but I think she (or a person with a similar name) is an admin on the tf2 division and he/she does not wear the tag either. In fact, I did not even know he/she was an admin in the first place. They never had the tag on. But if this is him/her, they were polite even if they didn't wear the tag.

I know this isn't my division, but I think she (or a person with a similar name) is an admin on the tf2 division and he/she does not wear the tag either. In fact, I did not even know he/she was an admin in the first place. They never had the tag on. But if this is him/her, they were polite even if they didn't wear the tag.

I'm not quite sure here... are you saying that he/she was polite, and did not disrespect on TF2?

I'm not quite sure here... are you saying that he/she was polite, and did not disrespect on TF2?

Exactly sir, even though he/she did not have the tag.

Exactly sir, even though he/she did not have the tag.

But unfortunately I have worn my tags, it's just in a garbled mesh of my names, which people seem to be illiterate and never actually read them.

But unfortunately I have worn my tags, it's just in a garbled mesh of my names, which people seem to be illiterate and never actually read them.

Sorry :c, just when I saw you. I'm not saying this was bad, i'm just saying you are polite and kind and not abusive. Never showed signs of racism or abuse of powers.