IUDesigns

xG 3D Logos (NEW)

I'm really liking the color scheme. Of course if this does end up being the new XenoGamers logo, the color scheme of the site would have to match. Loving that Cyan/Teal/Whatever with black. +1

What's the reason behind the cracks, like why's the logo all cracked up and shit?

#2 looks better IMO, the first's perspective is way too high.

I love the colors but for the text itself I dont at all, First you can barely tell the x is actually a x so anyone besides people who know what the logo stands for will notice it so I would suggest making the x more visible as an X also at the top of the G there is like a random thing coming out of it but as nothing to do with the letter x or G so those are the things I would fix but I like the idea and concept I would just work with it more and maybe try drawing out a 2D version first then vector it out in illustrator then turn it into a 3D version but thats just how I would do it but good work so far

I love the colors but for the text itself I dont at all, First you can barely tell the x is actually a x so anyone besides people who know what the logo stands for will notice it so I would suggest making the x more visible as an X also at the top of the G there is like a random thing coming out of it but as nothing to do with the letter x or G so those are the things I would fix but I like the idea and concept I would just work with it more and maybe try drawing out a 2D version first then vector it out in illustrator then turn it into a 3D version but thats just how I would do it but good work so far

I have a 2d of it, thats the only way possible of making it in 3d. I see what you mean about the X, but i think it adds a unique concept to it, and the thing on top of the G was a small flame. The reason why this logo is not proportional is because it's a logo. You got to make it out of the ordinar. This logo is to brand xG, whether it resembles xG or not.

@@Loki Reason why its cracked is to give a unique characteristic. Gives it a Tech look (xg being a game community and all)

And I agree with what you said about the 1st being too high, thats why I made second!

Thanks guys for commenting and +1 's

Sexy but I would love to see a very clean logo! I mean when you look at most websites the logo is clean and very sharp, and above all: easy to read :)

I have a 2d of this image, which would make it "Clean." But In my opinion, that would look very gay because it has no design element to it (Like the cyan cracks). Here it is:

ai47.tinypic.com_2rnadm8.png.97563bdbc7eda54620f9ec08832fb3ee.png

I have a 2d of this image, which would make it "Clean." But In my opinion, that would look very gay because it has no design element to it (Like the cyan cracks). Here it is:

How would it be gay....

How would it be gay....

It has no CYAN cracks, to differentiate the design. But either way, personally I prefer the 3d one, but 2d isn't as bad either.

HAVING CRACKS IS GAY! ALL GAY PEOPLE THINK ABOUT IS ASS CRACK!

You don't know nothing about designing or creative works. I love what I created. FUCK OFF!