Forest

Regarding Wolven Dominion

Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Unban Wolven Dominion from our Servers

• Yes
    • No

First off, before I delve further into this, I would like everyone to know that there has been a misunderstanding in terms of the situation between Xeno Gamers and Wolven Dominion. Due to this misunderstanding, several players of WD have been permanently banned without question from our servers. Of course, this is all some-what old news and happened a while back, but I would still like to explain so that everyone may get a sense on what has been going on.

What started off as an ex-member addressing the situation of plagiarism regarding our overall setup of our Forums/Ranks to that of Wolven Dominion's, turned into a complete and utter nightmare almost immediately. During this time, a Higher-Up from Wolven Dominion had attempted to come to terms with us, and ended up being treated in a very hostile way. Things didn't go well, and the thread was closed. Shortly afterward, a message was sent that "(Anonymous) kinda declared war on xg", in which our Higher-Ups acted upon it and deemed it a threat. During this time, there had been a large misunderstanding, and the words used in the so-called "threat" were highly over exaggerated. Recently, we have gotten together and discussed with the Co-Leader of Wolven Dominion and have cleared up the confusion that this was NOT what was intended. It was severely misinterpreted, and was spoken through the voice of another individual whom was not part of the discussion during the time. At this point, WD wishes to reach a mutual agreement with xG; one that will hopefully end all of the spite and hatred going on between our clan/community and theirs.

Now, getting to what we hope to achieve in this thread. A few others, as well as myself, have discussed the problem at hand and would like to know how the Community feels toward this before acting upon it or doing anything else of the sort. We would like to know if you feel that players from WD should be openly accepted on our servers. This also includes protection from aggressive behaviour as well as harassment.

This thread is to be taken seriously

Any posts that are either intended to flame or troll will be completely disregarded and the post will be removed, depending on the severity of it. Do not post for the sake of posting, we want your honest opinion. We are also not asking your opinion on the Leader of WD, nor anything to do with said Leader or any of their previous or current actions.

TL;DR - This is a poll that involves a mutual agreement between xG and WD, in which their players are free to play on our servers, and any players whom were banned for being affiliated with WD will be unbanned. When picking either Yes/No, please provide a post with it giving your reasons as to why you think they should/should not be allowed on the servers. Do not just pick Yes or No with no reasoning. We will be taking each and everyone's opinion into consideration when finalizing an overall verdict.

Exception of Unbanning: Players who were banned Prior to the banning of the Wolven Dominion steam group will NOT be eligible for an unban. This is due to their past offences and will not be included in an unbanning.

Important: Make sure to include either "Yes" or "No" in your post, so that I may disregard any votes that do not have an opinion/reasoning attached!

I made a mistake so yeah that no is meant to be a yes, I tarped can of thing. so if anyone can remove my vote i will put it to yes.Why should they be unban? well if they made an agreement about wailord being able to play on our server why not everyone else that is in WD. as long as they don't troll, respect are rules, I wouldn't have a problem but if their members+ do any rule breaking they should be ban for a day or more. They should be an a short leash.

Thats my 2 cents :) so can someone delete my vote so i can re vote.

I definitely agree to an unban of Wolven Dominion members, with the exception of members in Wolven Dominion who have been previously banned for unrelated reasons (e.g. Towlie, Game4xyz, and anyone else I may be missing). Many members within Wolven Dominion were once members of xG, and many of them would most likely never try to hurt or attack xG in any way, shape or form. Let's face it, the main reason that WD members were banned was due to the plagiarism with their admin handbook and other rules (which have all been re-worded/re-done by Speedlimit). If WD members come onto our servers, and start causing trouble and majorly trolling, just put in a ban request and we can ban the players who genuinely don't deserve to, or should be, playing on our servers.

Plagiarism is a major thing. I know it sounds dumb but, this wouldn't have happened if they had been creative and came up with their own rules and their own handbook. Not trying to be hostile but, it's true. I never liked in school when people copied my work, or cheated off me during a test.

They should have also handled themselves better on the forums. That post turned into one big mess with their Leader trying to sound smart and sound superior to us which rubbed me completely the wrong way.

Edit: My vote is a no. I might change my mind but, I still think what they did was wrong.

That post turned into one big mess with their Leader trying to sound smart and sound superior to us which rubbed me completely the wrong way.

This thread is pertaining to and ONLY to the unbanning of players from Wolven Dominion. It is in no way affiliated with any of the Higher-Ups of WD.

Well as long as the people who deserve to be banned stay banned. Then I think unbanning their members should so us no harm. So a yes for unbanning the members.

If WD members come onto our servers, and start causing trouble and majorly trolling, just put in a ban request and we can ban the players who genuinely don't deserve to, or should be, playing on our servers.
Do that,but also inform me,ill take care of them and make sure a punishment is put in place.

I think we should do what we did with HG.

Please tell me the current status of our relationship with HG, and what we have done with them. Please tell me. Because you know so much.

No. it's just going to cause more conflict than its worth. i mean they have their JB server and they can go on HG's server. i don't see why they need to come to ours when they know for a fact we hate most of them.