MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Source

Yes, any minus 1s given will Also be disregarded if not following the proper format/template. It is Still considered a vouch, and therefore must be in the proper format as well.

I don't really see the point in it T_T. People do it in other threads and they get accepted, also it's kind of deprecated.

I really enjoy this guy, he has a great sense of humor. He's always on when i'm on and about 6-7 months ago I can remember playing with you a bit.

M:8/10

A:7/10

EDIT: Sorry minecrack, Today or tonight you happened to start disrespecting, you came into the game with the name *Mass Freekiller*. I know you didnt massfreekiller but changing your name isnt good when you applying. You made your voice a higher pitch and started to annoy people. You also wore the clan tag

[sWAT

], Multi clanning is not permitted in xG espically when you are applying. I have screenshots if you need proof of his name change and clan tag.

D:-1

Very Funny and cool, very active. Knows Motd like its his child, the only thing you need to work on is respect. I have seen you disrespect a lot, but other than that, I present you with a +1

A:7

M:5

Minecrack you should specify which ones were "invalid" and then alert a DM, admin or mod to look over them just to make sure.

Minecrack you should specify which ones were "invalid" and then alert a DM, admin or mod to look over them just to make sure.

Serbian looked through it.

The ones with +1 then black/yolo and all that buushii