Sign in to follow this  
Mythic

Goodbye

Hey guys some things have come up you probably have heard of when i went on another teamspeak and apparently "trolled". So i am leaving just because of all the goddamn drama. i will still play on the servers but its just gotten too much. Cya later "baddies".

What i dont understand is that duckii already solved the problem in the morning. she told the channel "<14:00:59> "Kats": if ur found causing problem in other teamspeak you'll be demoted~ and banned kthnx nerds". well anyway i dont think you should laeve. see yea

Well it's very sad to see you go. I think these people have blown this completely out of the water. I don't blame you for leaving but it's still very sad to see you go. Good luck buddy, stay in touch. (Still sad that people who fucking troll get you banned for trolling, MAKES SO MUCH SENSE.)

@@DerpO_o, don't be a rude asshole, gtfo.

@@John Derp wasnt really being rude. Mythic did troll and received punishment for his actions. A week ban from teamspeak is not a reason to leave if you really deserved it.

@@DerpO_o, don't be a rude asshole, gtfo.

lol, the thing is that Derp is right. Yeah, it is kinda ironic that rabid was the one to post the ban request, but maybe Mythic should have thought a little before going into another teamspeak server and starting shit. Anyway, sad to see you go Mythic, and while I don't really agree with you leaving because of this I wish you luck with whatever you do from here on out.

Why leave when you had such a good thing going? You were a big help with the MC Division, and you just recently got promoted to Div Leader. I don't understand why one slip-up like this would lead you to leaving. I will however respect your opinion in doing so, even if I believe it's unnecessary. It does suck to see you resign over something like this, but I hope you will still be around on the Jailbreak server every now and then. You have yet to record that pro-rebel clip anyways ;P. Good luck in your future endeavours mate, I wish you the best!

- Dat guy, Forest PS. For future reference, if at any point something happens that frustrates or angers you, instead of leaving almost immediately, give it some time. Take some time away from whatever it is. Relax, play some games, whatever helps, then come back and see if you still feel that you don't want to be a part of the community anymore.

Why are you leaving because you got banned from teamspeak for a week? Which you're evading..

You kind of went into someone else's teamspeak and spammed/trolled.

Doesn't add up, but, good luck though.

What i dont understand is that duckii already solved the problem in the morning. she told the channel "<14:00:59> "Kats": if ur found causing problem in other teamspeak you'll be demoted~ and banned kthnx nerds". well anyway i dont think you should laeve. see yea

not to be rude to duckii, but she didn't really solve anything. she told them that, cool, that doesn't change what was actually done, nor did it punish for what was actually done.

The punishment for his actions came later when rabid was told to make a post, and then we brought it to the attention of serbian who then did do something.