Sign in to follow this  
JakeEnglish

JakeEnglish - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

xG | Vicious Delicious (sometimes Jake English)

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:26624892

Information:

I got permanently ctbanned for mass freekilling on jailbreak early one morning. I feel I should be unbanned because I got caught up in the moment and thought it would be funny. I hadn't put anything in my body besides honey grahams and Jack Daniels in like two days, and I wasn't thinking clearly. I think I deserve one more chance since everyone fucks up from time to time and my record is spotless other than this despite being in the clan for a long time now. It's sad to join the server I've put so much time in and not be able to warden. :(

Xeno Gamers[/url]

bans... only 3, since i'm just a person who has to be exact, that's about 3, i'm such a noob.

?0

*today i learned how to count*

One of the bans was by request, two were for reason "faggot"

Today I learned to check ban reasons

+1. The only reason this happened was because of the fact that Edenpbe is a terabad warden. There is pretty much 0 chance of this happening ever again, so I think we won't be in trouble of having a rulebreaker on the loose if we unban JakeEnglish.

-1 He is gay, and nothing against him being gays in general, but what if his boyfriend comes in to give him head, or his boyfriend comes in and he starts giving him head, and then they hit the mouse and spray everyone mass FKing the whole server?

Legit doe, +1 vicious is a great guy, he has been around for a long time and was a pretty much perfect admin for a year or so. I think we can let him off here.