Sign in to follow this  
nutellasoswag

Shooting through doors in warday.

Theres been alot of confusing between shooting through doors during warday.

From what MOST admins tell me, you cant shoot through the doors.

because you dont know if they have any weapons.

yknow?

YOLO

SWAG.

NUTELLA.

OUT.

Many different Staff Members have given their take on this, and I've collected two separate responses from them.

- No, because you do not know whether or not they have guns unholstered.

- Yes, because if they are not going through the door they are not actively participating

In my opinion, I agree with the first. If by some slim chance you kill someone who does not have a gun out, then it is technically a freekill because they are not in the Warday area and did not have a gun unholstered. Speaking of which, why would anyone just spray through the door as a CT like that anyways, it just wastes ammunition. People worth mentioning for their opinion; @@Chrono @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

I see I'm not worth mentioning. D: Anyways. I think CT's should be allowed to shoot through doors. How fair is it that they can stand there with machine guns and spray at us but we can't do anything back.

spraying thru the door without T's even entering the warday is a freekill. But if you are positive that some one was attacking u behind that door and u saw em, then you may kill em as long as you kill that *CERTAIN* person.

without T's even entering the warday

Well if there not participating in the warday and standing at a door just spraying through the wall, they should be slayed for not participating right? "They are not in warday area"

LOL, this is hilarious that this is even up for debate. If a T is close enough to a door leading into the warday area, but is not entering the warday, the T is baiting a freekill/not participating in the warday, and should be killed by the CT's or slayed by the staff currently in the server. If you're a CT and while you're spraying through a door, and you hit and kill some random T on his way to the warday area, who happens to have his/her guns holstered, then it's your own damn fault and that CT will be slayed for freekilling. All in all, CT's are allowed to shoot through doors during a warday, but it isn't a great idea, as you could accidentally freekill a T on his/her way to the warday area.

I'm with diabeetus.

So since most of you are saying yes we can shoot through the door.

So yes it is, unless you free kill if they have their gun holstered.

Then yes ct should be slayed.

I say that we should be able to, since if they are standing there with no guns its baiting a freekill, killable, and if they have guns out they are KOS, only way you would frreekill is if one stray person was moving to the area with no guns out, but it'd be hard for that to happen.

I see I'm not worth mentioning. D:

I mentioned all of the Higher-Ups of the CS:S Division as well as Chrono because he is the current Div of CS:GO, which is pretty much an extension of our CS:S

As I said in my previous post, it shouldn't be practiced because it's a terrible and impractical idea anyways. It's bound to result in a T being killed who is making their way to the Warday area depending on the map (Let's say jb_newsummerbeta in Disco). If Warriors already discussed this with the Co-leads, then there's your answer.

It's the admin's job to slay people who don't participate.

But CTs shouldn't be shooting through doors during Wardays because it can result in freekills, arguing, banning, gagging, muting, kicking, kicking in the balls, name calling, immaturity, and possibly nuclear war.They don't know if a person has their gun out or not.

It's been a staple rule since that CTs only shoot Ts who have their gun out and if that person is behind a door, you can't determine if they do have a gun out or not.