GAME4XYZ

Hola and Sorry

Forgive me ??  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Forgive me ??

Not long ago i post a Ban Protest saying "Unban Me Niggers ! Unban Me Niggers !Unban Me Niggers !Unban Me Niggers !Unban Me Niggers !Unban Me Niggers !Unban Me Niggers !Unban Me Niggers !Unban Me Niggers !" i spam that all over the post and i'm just here for a appoligize. And please! this have nothing to do with WD !!! so please don't blame on them. It all my fall, and hope you guys can forgive me. ONCE AGAIN THERE IS NOTHING TO DO WITH WD !!! IT ALL MY FALL !!! i'm punish from WD and i know "So What ?!?!" but i'm just here being friendly and appoligize.

BTW here's the post: Game - Counter-Strike: Source

Why are you asking for our forgiveness in everything? You posted a poll not too long ago asking how you could change as well, and it's understandable. But you don't need to keep posting things like this. Apology accepted, just let bygones be bygones mate.

You don't Need our forgiveness, and you certainly don't need our approval in everything you do. You're a strong independent black woman, and you don't need no help from us.

Why are you asking for our forgiveness in everything? You posted a poll not too long ago asking how you could change as well, and it's understandable. But you don't need to keep posting things like this. Apology accepted, just let bygones be bygones mate.

You don't Need our forgiveness, and you certainly don't need our approval in everything you do. You're a strong independent black woman, and you don't need no help from us.

Yes i understand now, from now on i won't be on your guys' forum. I will ONLY be on here and post if there's anything that deal with me. Sorry ...

from now on i won't be on your guys' forum

lol no, that's not what I meant. Feel free to be on our forums, give your opinion, join in on discussions, and etc. Just refrain from posting threads that are Completely about yourself.

You gotta keep in mind that we are a Gaming Community, and most of the talk should be relevant to well, gaming in general. Sure every now and then we'll post a personal thread, but you should really refrain from it unless you openly want the community's opinion (and are able to take trolls and griefing)

FOREST GET THE FUCK ON TS

lol no, that's not what I meant. Feel free to be on our forums, give your opinion, join in on discussions, and etc. Just refrain from posting threads that are Completely about yourself.

You gotta keep in mind that we are a Gaming Community, and most of the talk should be relevant to well, gaming in general. Sure every now and then we'll post a personal thread, but you should really refrain from it unless you openly want the community's opinion (and are able to take trolls and griefing)

You sure caused quite abit trouble within short amount of time.. whats next? do tell us so we may remove you before you screw up again and ask for forgiveness.

You sure caused quite abit trouble within short amount of time.. whats next? do tell us so we may remove you before you screw up again and ask for forgiveness.

Yes, i'm sure i caused quite abit trouble.

it's not their fault you posted "Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!Unban me Niggers!" it is however you poorly representing your community. if when you come to ask for an unban from another community with that attitude as a division manager in another, that reflects poorly on them.

Game this is why no one wants unbanned any more because all u do is ask for forgiveness for everything that you do. And you pretty much FUCKED UP big time haveing your name as Poncher with the HG tag in it. And why do u post on our forums? Oh thats right because WD forums are DEAD!

Yes, i'm sure i caused quite abit trouble.

I'm sure you'd like to think you did, but no. You made yourself look like a prick is all. No trouble.

I can never forgive your grammar and spelling in that first post, I'm sorry.