STEAM_0:0:51823860 & STEAM_0:0:15494595

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

In regards to being banned, I believe it was some time last year, for not knowing the rules of the xG JB server :( sorry.

Former advisor for the CS:S division for HeLLsGamers a long time ago. Good to see no more hostility between xG & HG :D

Look forward to hanging around with you guys <3

@Dontbleedpls @@Cookiesars @@tree @@zackryz @@Nick_K @@xXVoltMasterXx @@toob @@MagicalPurple @@Ebic @@Enforcer @Corvoo @@Epix @@ThePenguin @@nebulastar1

@@John this is for CS:S, however he doesn't have a lot of time in-game. When I look up both of your Steam ID's on rank.xenogamers.com , I get no results, but I do for the second one. However, you barely have any time on any of our servers, with Jailbreak being the only one you've played (with a total of 4 connects to the server, amounting to about 40 minutes of time played on the server)

Normally I do not -1 for inactivity, however I make exceptions for those who have barely played on our servers at all. John Wilkes Booth and I are some of the most active staff members for CS:S, and both of us have never seen you before. Please play more on our servers, and get to know the community before applying, and see if you like the community and servers enough to actually want to become a part of xG, and be able to help out the community as a member. So until you get a considerable amount of time played on our servers, I'm keeping my vouch at a -1.

A: 1/10 (has less than an hour of time played on our servers, and has only connected a few times)

M:???/10 (haven't seen the player at all, unable to judge maturity at this point)