Warriorsfury

THIS IS NOT VENT CAMPING

@@Warriorsfury dude wtf it dosn't matter how fucking far away you are from a vent if you have a scope closed in on it then you are camping it. Please learn what fucking camping is. THEN come tell us whats camping or not

@@Warriorsfury dude wtf it dosn't matter how fucking far away you are from a vent if you have a scope closed in on it then you are camping it. Please learn what fucking camping is. THEN come tell us whats camping or not
OHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTT SONNNNNNNn!

Someone sounds a little mad lelz.

All of those pictures are vent camping, and nobody notices how im the one who really started enforcing the staring at the cell rule from a distance instead of just being inside of it, distance has no difference you're preventing ts the chance of getting in.

Is it not the job of the ct's to prevent t's from rebelling? Otherwise I have been playing the game wrong.

You're funny, I remade the whole motd. I know every single rule in and out.

Well, let's take a look at what the MoTD Rules states since there's so much discussion over this topic.

Camping - Being within 10 feet of the same area for more then 15 seconds

+

Vents - A CT or T cannot camp a teleport (neither the entrance nor the arival spot). CTs can't camp inside a vent cell either.

Alright so, keep in mind what Camping is defined as. Now, the 'Vent' rule states that a CT or T cannot camp a teleport. Because it is not as detailed as it could be, I'm seeing a lot of bending and twisting here. What I'm seeing here are two entirely different Variations on this combination of rules, which are the following:

Argument 1: Camping is defined as being within 10 feet of the same area for more then 15 seconds. The 'Vent' rule states that a CT or T cannot camp a Teleport. Therefore, what it means is that a CT or T cannot be within 10 feet of the vent/teleport (with the intention of preventing Rebels) for more then 15 seconds as this would be considered "Vent Camping".

Argument 2: Camping is defined as being within 10 feet of the same area for more then 15 seconds. The 'Vent' rule states that a CT or T cannot camp a Teleport. Because there is no specification on the distance between the 'campee' and the vent/teleport, it is implied that you can still be "Vent Camping" from across the map with a scoped rifle if you are not moving from the same 10 foot area within 15 seconds.

Mind you this is all that I've gathered from the other posts in this thread so correct me if I'm wrong. If this is the case, and if this really is a problem, then I will start a poll in which the community will decide which they feel makes more sense.

- Dat guy, Forest

If a CT has his tiny dick in your face then find a way to cut it off, but don't slay them just cuz it's small. You're all big bois now.

Warrior2african

You're funny, I remade the whole motd. I know every single rule in and out.

HaHaHa Warrior that's kinda funny. Anyone can rewrite something without knowing the hell it means. Anyone can re-write something, just because you did doesn't mean you know every single rule inside an out.

~Kirito-san. Master of the blade

a t shouldnt be allowed to easily rebel just because theres some janky rule dictating where a ct can or cant point his long green dick at a distance.

honestly.

• Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    Krampus ABlueSkittle123 Caleb956 ProjectXenome Pencil Elcark