STEAM_0:0:28407569

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Im active on JB usually im not on forums to much since i just made a new profile :3

Make sure to register and try to be a little active on Teamspeak, but how are you not a member yet? I could have sworn you applied in the past and were accepted. Huh. Mature and active, fun to play with, a good CT, knows rules.

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

D: +1

Make sure to register and try to be a little active on Teamspeak, but how are you not a member yet? I could have sworn you applied in the past and were accepted. Huh. Mature and active, fun to play with, a good CT, knows rules.

M: 9/10

A: 9/10

D: +1

I don't recall filling a form for xG but if i did and it was accepted, i would have been kicked out from my lack of activity on Teamspeak, forums ect.

eh, Active, friendly, knows MOTD, yolos a lot...

A: 8/10

M 9/10

bad ct, bad rebeller, makes things fun in TS when i kill him a lot :p

(Oh, and who gets kicked out of xG for inactivity? that's only for mod/admin/yolo i assume..) ._.

+1 because FUCK JOHN WILKES BOOTH

Active, deserves to be in the clan

active and friendly

If you're going to post little to no information on the applicant at hand, you should be able to at least provide the proper vouching format/template. Be sure to edit your posts or they will be completely disregarded!

+1 active and friendly

+1 Active, deserves to be in the clan

Guys please add a Maturity/Activity[M:/A:] note to your post or its not valid. @@SuperMaddud @@xCaptainjack