MrAwesome104

New MAP for Jailbreak

One of these maps is just like SummerBata it has a moving Heli and Tank.

Well the Helicopter on Summer was supposed to be disabled, due to causing major lag when used. Starbuck had a plugin that removed the buttons from the helicopter. I think if we had a moving helicopter AND a tank, it would be just laggy as fuck

Well the Helicopter on Summer was supposed to be disabled, due to causing major lag when used. Starbuck had a plugin that removed the buttons from the helicopter. I think if we had a moving helicopter AND a tank, it would be just laggy as fuck
It can be disabled right.

But SDK is broken atm because of steam update. They stated they will update it and fix it soon.

(Hense Parabellum not being updated)

well, since this map has pretty much been denied, go over to these threads: NEW JAILBREAK MAP FOR CSS jb_station (the version is in link) Jailbreak Maps Request.

Now, I know that they've been dead for a while, however we seriously need at least a few news maps on Jailbreak. To avoid gravedigging, just check out the maps mentioned in the thread and post here your opinions on them. I'm not just going to let another map request fade out of memory and have nothing come out of this. @autumn @autumn @autumn @autumn @autumn @autumn

I can't do shit about jailbreak. Spam @autumn and maybe he'll do something about it.

Personally, ill look at the maps when I finish my papers and my finals.