KOTO - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

KOTO

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44352267

Information:

I joined Towlie's steam group, had nothing to do with the group. I got a perm ban. I used to be a mod on here, and I played a lot, and I want to start playing on the JailBreak again. I've left the steam group, and I'm not associated with his group in anyway.

I'm also known as King Of The Ocelots, the one who made the map for XenoGamers.

+1, since im pretty sure xG is fine with your new clan (TG i believe, and i was told it was yours, so i could be wrong) as long as you aren't in WD or their steam group you should be unbanned, were a good player while on our servers.

According to our discussion we had regarding WD's steam group, anyone who was banned for only being associated with it may appeal for an unban and get unbanned. So unless anyone has reasoning as to why he should Not be unbanned, speak now, otherwise you will be unbanned by tomorrow this time.

So regarding this whole thing, apparently you were already unbanned by @@DarkWolf6052, however your rank page states that you are still banned via SourceBans. Don't know why this is, but I assume you can get on servers since it says you were last connected yesterday. @@KOTO

Here's the thing that happened with the SourceBans group ban. Division Managers have access to unban, but can't edit the name of the banned users. When you do a group ban, it normally makes two of the same bans; one with their name, the other with a blank name. We can unban the one with their name, but we have to get a higher up to edit the name of the blank one to be able to unban, otherwise it just changes the unban link to # at the end.

+1 to unban if he isn't fully unbanned yet, but we have to get @@serbiansnaga @Brian or @@Duckii to unban him under the blank name, since we don't have access to edit the name of the banned user.

i found it after that useless prick @@John who does nothing but sit there with his hick accent didn't link me >.> why the heck was your name unique when you got group banned? o.o i unbanned the invisible one though.

#Closed