House

Not Coming Back

I'll start off by saying this is a formal resignation. I wont be "hanging around" or "stopping by the servers."

Im done with the bullshit half this clan puts out on a daily routine. The leader couldnt give 2 fucks about his communities opinion and it gets worse every day, and until today, I didnt know why.

I devote basically all my free time to improving and fixing up GMod and what I get in return is nonstop bullshit about how nothing is the way they like it. News fucking flash, I realize that the server is a work in progress, if you want to help, do something instead of bitching.

So today I realized it, he doesnt care cause you take all this shit he does for you for granted. The community shits all over him and my guess is hes learned to ignore your constant bitching.

Then youve got the fucking pretentious morons who act professional and above everyone when they feel like it, and when they fuck up and face the rules, exceptions are given to them. If theyre liked by anyone with power, they get a fucking free pass.

Basically ive realized what xG has become and I'm not looking forward to representing people like this anymore.

Remove me from server box, change the rcon, do everything.

I'm not coming back, and for the record, im not leaving for GG or any stupid childish bullshit charrax has come up with. I doubt ill even join any clan, because when you get down to it, theyre all the same.

Some things I have to say to people.

@@Chrono I'd say youre pathetic and a hypocrite for reasons I dont care to put down.

@autumn while you may piss me the fuck off, that doesnt change the success you have with xG. No matter what I think of you, youre the one with a huge following and popular servers. Good luck.

@@Warriorsfury I dont even have anything to say to you, I have just never liked you.

@@Forest @@DMTwired @@Duckii @@DeathGod @@MuffinMonster You guys somehow kept me here. Love to all of you.

Dont give a fuck how much I'm ridiculed or if I'm banned or whatever my departure may invoke. I just want nothing to do with this bullshit any longer.

Adios, xenogamers.

wonderful steam conversation we had. you answered nothing nor backed your statement, and you have basically said you are tired of getting shit, which is what happens as you go up in rank. you just have to learn to handle it.

P.S. I liked you and still do, just disappointed at this thread, and your attitude recently.

Hey chrono, the fucking thread is about the entire community, but you decided to take one thing said and use it to back yourself up.

Not really sure I care that youre disappointed.

#GmodToShit2013

I agree with the majority of stuff that Sham is saying, difference is I'm not getting shit (the reason why i wont take up coding, would do shit wrong), don't plan on leaving, (Dont agree with ALL of the tagging there though, and im not gonna say which i agree with).

Hey chrono, the fucking thread is about the entire community, but you decided to take one thing said and use it to back yourself up. Not really sure I care that youre disappointed.

you specifically called me a hypocrite in this thread, i am in response to that statement. i read the entire thread, and told you i understand why i would be upset with the shit you get, and as stated, as you go up in the ranks you have to expect to get shit.you can liken that to real life, someone gets a speeding ticket? who cares. justin bieber gets a speeding ticket? it's on the cover of every magazine. you are under more scrutiny for things as a div leader and you are expected to be doing certain things, and people will be giving you shit.

you said this:

6:10 PM - Sham!: You are a hypocrite because you enforce rules and yet you act as if they do not apply to you. You demonstrated this on multiple occassions.

granted yes i do break rules, by playing jailbreak at like 2am when there are only a few of us on, and instead of taking warden we all just have fun and have a freeday, we do knife fights, we play map games etc. i bait here and there without guns because there are like 5 of us and we really don't care at 2am.

but if that is really something that is extremely important then it is pretty sad. there are other occassions, yes, in the past that i have been reprimanded for, and what has come out of it? things have changed undergone different ways etc. it's like you expect people to be perfect, it isn't going to happen.

also to elaborate, i'm not so much disappointed in the thread, as the reason you are leaving. let alone that you don't even talk to people who are willing to help out if you just ask them. I offered to help you with gmod as much as possible if you needed it, but you never answered. I could have easily stopped people from giving you shit, and I could have easily helped you through the shit you got. but you never asked for help.

I understand why you don't like me and why a lot of people are. I kind of don't want gmod admin because i'm even breaking the rules myself...

DMT does a great job and should stay div manager and I do hope to see you again...

I'm sorry for all the shit I have put you through and I have caused.

I hope to see you again.

Breaking my heart. BREAKING IT. You will and shall be missed Sham, you were one of the trillest and sexiest mofos I ever knew. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours, and I am deeply saddened that it had to end this way. Stay sexy Sham, stay sexy

- Dat guy, Forest