John

More ideas from JWB!

I realize what I did was childish.

Well, I've only heard of 1 xG member who has massed! And that Eden is u. Usually the people who mass are never heard of people who nobody on the JB server has meet.

I realize what I did was childish.

Well, I've only heard of 1 xG member who has massed! And that Eden is u. Usually the people who mass are never heard of people who nobody on the JB server has meet.

Pretty much this. Most of the mass freekills that happen on Jailbreak happen from a random user that comes across our server and figures "Hey, this looks like a good server, maybe I should go mass freekill".

so you haven't seen the countless numbers of ban protests from peppermint towlie etc. for mass freekill? you haven't seen the countless former "upper" staff who mass when they take their leave?

so you haven't seen the countless numbers of ban protests from peppermint towlie etc. for mass freekill? you haven't seen the countless former "upper" staff who mass when they take their leave?

Peppermint and Towlie arent members anymore

Peppermint and Towlie arent members anymore

you realize when everything started with them they were members, right?

I find it a bit strange on forcing the rules. I never mass freekilled but if one day people dissagree with me with my rules i get permabanned if I thought I said, idk "T's stay on my spray" and they are not on it but they thought "T's shoulder to shoulder on spray" and I kill them and they say THAT WASN'T WHAT YOU SAID. Does that count cause if people disagree with my purpous of my being making mistakes, I will get banned FOREVER? I don't like the idea but if you go with the idea go ahead, but I will be nerve racking when comes to killing bunch of T's not following the rules that I think I heard.

I think we should do the idea of a 2 week probation but not a perm ct ban. Instead a let's say idk 3 day server ban and then when that ban is up the 2 weeks start and if they fuck up some kind of large punishment is enforced. Because if we do the 2 week probation and a perm ct ban there is not many ways they can fuck up on T. Just my suggestion

I will be nerve racking when comes to killing bunch of T's not following the rules that I think I heard.

This sort of situation would only apply to a mass Intentional freekill I believe.

+1Warriors idea, they have no reason to do it, balls deep or not.

Never slap with the forehand, always the backhand.

Grave dig much?

Anyone who mass freekills will soon regret it as they won't be able to enjoy the server to it's full extent. Anyone who claims it is "cool" when they do it is insecure about themselves. If people need to blow steam it is one way but definitely a poor way to do so. Never the less depending on that person they should be put on some type of probation for their membership status.

Kicking someone out is too harsh. Probation of being removed from the clan for a few months is definitely a wake up call.

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Pencil hongkongatron