ABusinessMan

ABusinessMan - Counter-Strike: Source

@@JustSavage You are full of shit. I havent been cranky towards anyone but Echo. I haven't even said a word to you in game. Now Im going to be disrespectful so go ahead and -1 me you lying sack of shit.

GG NO RE.

I like how you have the balls to say that! im not gonna -1 you kid i said id like to see improvement .

@@JustSavage Now Im going to be disrespectful so go ahead and-1 me you lying sack of shit.

GG NO RE.

Brb dying...:brb::oscar:

@@JustSavage No improvement to be shown, I haven't said a single god damn word to you in game other than asking you If I can do this or not. So shut the fuck up.

Also don't even try me with disrespect when you disrespect shake every single time hes on. He won't say a god damn thing to you and you'll try so hard to offend him when really it pisses everyone except him off. (KINDA LIKE ME AND ECHO colorcolor)

I remember snow having to kick you cause you wouldn't stfu.

So don't lie you ignorant piece of shit 11 year old. gg no re

P.S: Brb dying... Lol @ you.

The next person to post anything that isn't relevant to this Member Submission will have their post deleted. Anything further and the user will be banned for an amount of time.

Keep this thread on topic from here on. If you have a grudge with each other, take it to Steam Chat, Team Speak or Start a Conversation via our Forums. This is neither the time nor place to have your discussions/arguments.

Haha, you think you funny first off me and shake have our troubles cause he disrespects me 2nd off just stop its reflecting off of both our immaturity. 3rd i'm 11 that's cool. so just stop it's reflecting bad bad for both of us......

-1. You can't just freak out on your membership app like that, take it somewhere else. If you have that small of a temper I would rather not want you to represent our clan. I understand @@JustSavage is instigating as well - but responding in such a bad way on your membership app isn't going to do anything about it.

I'll reconsider when I see further improvement.

I mean this with respect stfu.

Stop being a kiss-ass.

You are full of shit.

Now Im going to be disrespectful so go ahead and -1 me you lying sack of shit.

So shut the fuck up.

I don't really need to say anything els now do I?

The amount of disrespect you show in your own post is despicable. Sure Echo should cool down but still you should not be showing this much disrespect. Handle it in an adult manner. If you want to grow up to be an adult act like one.

Sure Echo should cool down

HA my little argument caused all of this and someone showed us his none ass kissing side so I just like seeing people how actually deserve to be in xG get in sorrynotsorry

#Closed upon request of the OP. Should you choose to reapply for Membership, you can do so in a couple of weeks. I would appreciate it if our Members did not instigate any sort of flame war or arguments in a Member Submission next time.

I will also remind the player (in general) posting the Member Submission that they should be on their best behaviour when trying to achieve Membership. Treat it in a professional manner, as if you were being interviewed for a staff position. Be the better person, don't stoop to the level of anyone who is purposely offending you and treat them the same way they're treating you.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods

I will also remind the player (in general) posting the Member Submission that they should be on their best behaviour when trying to achieve Membership. Treat it in a professional manner, as if you were being interviewed for a staff position. Be the better person, don't stoop to the level of anyone who is purposely offending you and treat them the same way they're treating you.

so once they are accepted they can be douchebags? sweet!