MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I think this thread has pretty much run the max span it should have...

Based on the Ratings given on the post I made absically re stating what forest said, the player giving a good well thought out -1 agrees with it, i'm going to ignore a -1 because of the irony. and the general yolo of it all.

Here's where we stand: Minecrack is typically a very good player, he has his off days, but so does everyone else. as seen from other players who have been unbanned for mass intentional freekill.

So here is what we are going to do (after having spoken to serbian about it.): We are going to unban Minecrack from CT. He is playing on CS:GO and knows the jailbreak rules after enforcing them for over a year. However the un-ct ban is global so it unbans him on CS:S too. there is a small dilema there, in that he can go on CT in CSS if and when he goes on there. he said himself that he has no intention to purposely go on CT on CSS, so if he does get auto swapped, then he should swap himself or an admin can if he is afk, that doesn't mean he can't be on CT, if the mods or admins in server don't mind him being on CT when he is there, then they can let him know he can be on CT for a little bit if he gets auto swapped. keep in mind though, that if nobody is on CT that will warden, other than him, and you choose to swap him off because you don't want him on there, you better go CT yourself and warden. Other than that, we should be good here, do not ban him for just being on CT, swap him off. if you straight up ban him for being on CT without swapping him (unless he was freekilling!) then you would be in the wrong, and it would be considered abuse.

#Unbanned #Closed