MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I'm still at -1 for an unban, nothing will change that, but if you guys end up unbanning him for CS:GO, and he ends up on CS:S as a CT, he has no permissions to be a CT on CS:S, so it will be right back to permanent ban, since at least 2 of the CS:S Division Managers disagree to him being unbanned from our division.

No. There are no game specific unbans. If he is unbanned, he is unbanned from every server with CT bans. i.e. TF2 JB (blue team) CS:GO and CS:S. that's why bleed tagged you in the first place.

@@Chrono

In that case he shouldn't be unbanned. He mass freekilled because he wouldn't be playing on CS:S anymore. So he should keep the ban. What does it matter if he moderated on CS:S. A mass freekill is a mass freekill. That's like saying any of the mods and admins or up can mass freekill and get away with it because of their rank, or former rank.

@@Chrono

In that case he shouldn't be unbanned. He mass freekilled because he wouldn't be playing on CS:S anymore. So he should keep the ban. What does it matter if he moderated on CS:S. A mass freekill is a mass freekill. That's like saying any of the mods and admins or up can mass freekill and get away with it because of their rank, or former rank.

That doesn't mean I can play as CT on CS:S. I'd gladly agree to be permed CT again if someone sees me on CS:S as CT.

@@Chrono

That doesn't mean I can play as CT on CS:S. I'd gladly agree to be permed CT again if someone sees me on CS:S as CT.

just do that, if he's CT on CS:S perma him and leave him perm'd

I guess I'll give my input on this, but I don't want it to count as a Staff Member's vouch. As of yesterday, I stepped down. (The following is an honest and complete opinion that is definitely worth the read)

Alright, pertaining to the thread. I have no idea what's been going on with MineCrack that warranted this sort of attitude or action to be completely honest. A few weeks ago he was still the chill player who was fun to hang around or joke with.

As of recent, there has been a clear issue in regards to his attitude on the CS:S servers that is certainly questionable. For instance, a few days ago I had to server ban him for continued use of Racism after multiple warnings. This wasn't accidental either, it was blatant racism (spoken via public chat And Admin Chat) which even resulted in him changing his name to further provoke me ("YouWereToldToSuckMe xG"). Not only was this a childish display ingame, but because he was wearing the xG tag, it further undermines the title of being an xG member. Now, I don't know if he was acting out due to stress or whatever, but it does not mean he can ignore Staff Member warnings and make us look bad in the eyes of other players.

(I'm not trying to instigate any sort of flame war with the following) What I'm honestly seeing here is legitimate disrespect toward the CS:S Division, and of course our Div Managers would be upset about it. MineCrack decided that he would act out on our server just because he would be able to switch to another Server, which is completely wrong, especially for a member of xG. In a real life scenario, it's no different then going into another province/state, committing a crime, then going over to your home province/state and expecting no consequences.

Just because you won't be going onto that Server again, does not give you the right to do as you please, especially when it's a part of the XenoGamers community. It doesn't matter how you feel about the Server or it's players (or even Staff Members). It certainly does not mean you can get away scot free for doing so. Clearly you don't find being CT banned as a punishment on our CS:S Division since you'll never be there again. So in that case, maybe you should take the time to think about your actions before acting out on it if you're CT banned on all of our servers.

Unfair? Maybe so, but as a Member of XenoGamers, I do not condone blatant disrespect toward other Divisions, even if other Members do it as well. If anyone disapproves of what I've said, tough luck, because it's what I believe is justified. I will not be replying to anyone who is replying to this, so don't waste your time. +/-0 because I'm neither for or against this ban protest. I just want @@MineCrack to at least take the time to read this and understand that what he did was uncalled for. Luv ya bicboi.

- Dat guy, Forest (Bane of TL;DR)

I guess I'll give my input on this, but I don't want it to count as a Staff Member's vouch. As of yesterday, I stepped down. (The following is an honest and complete opinion that is definitely worth the read)

Alright, pertaining to the thread. I have no idea what's been going on with MineCrack that warranted this sort of attitude or action to be completely honest. A few weeks ago he was still the chill player who was fun to hang around or joke with.

As of recent, there has been a clear issue in regards to his attitude on the CS:S servers that is certainly questionable. For instance, a few days ago I had to server ban him for continued use of Racism after multiple warnings. This wasn't accidental either, it was blatant racism (spoken via public chat And Admin Chat) which even resulted in him changing his name to further provoke me ("YouWereToldToSuckMe xG"). Not only was this a childish display ingame, but because he was wearing the xG tag, it further undermines the title of being an xG member. Now, I don't know if he was acting out due to stress or whatever, but it does not mean he can ignore Staff Member warnings and make us look bad in the eyes of other players.

(I'm not trying to instigate any sort of flame war with the following) What I'm honestly seeing here is legitimate disrespect toward the CS:S Division, and of course our Div Managers would be upset about it. MineCrack decided that he would act out on our server just because he would be able to switch to another Server, which is completely wrong, especially for a member of xG. In a real life scenario, it's no different then going into another province/state, committing a crime, then going over to your home province/state and expecting no consequences.

Just because you won't be going onto that Server again, does not give you the right to do as you please, especially when it's a part of the XenoGamers community. It doesn't matter how you feel about the Server or it's players (or even Staff Members). It certainly does not mean you can get away scot free for doing so. Clearly you don't find being CT banned as a punishment on our CS:S Division since you'll never be there again. So in that case, maybe you should take the time to think about your actions before acting out on it if you're CT banned on all of our servers.

Unfair? Maybe so, but as a Member of XenoGamers, I do not condone blatant disrespect toward other Divisions, even if other Members do it as well. If anyone disapproves of what I've said, tough luck, because it's what I believe is justified. I will not be replying to anyone who is replying to this, so don't waste your time. +/-0 because I'm neither for or against this ban protest. I just want @@MineCrack to at least take the time to read this and understand that what he did was uncalled for. Luv ya bicboi.

- Dat guy, Forest (Bane of TL;DR)

Yeah I definitely regret it. I do stupid shit when I'm tired.

On the note of the racism I think that was the day I tore something in my leg and was generally in a ignorant mood. Also uncalled for.

How do we know if you quit CS:GO your not going to mass freekill like you did in CS:S when you quit.

I've been in xG for a long time and I usually stick to my word.

Now that I've realized it's not worth it I wouldn't do it again. Especially if it can cause a shit storm like this.

lol man these ban protests get stranger and stranger each week. if someone kisses ass they get unbanned like that "oh he didnt mean too" "hes a changed person" but the second someone talks back to someone or questions something "oh they disrespected members of the authority" bitch you didnt even know one of your staff members when you tried to make that long ass post "get off your high horse" isnt an insult, its an observation. take a step back, look at the big picture, whats the harm for unbanning him? your pride gets hurt? you didnt get your way? grow up.

How do we know if you quit CS:GO your not going to mass freekill like you did in CS:S when you quit.

Purple you have no say in this, with the amount of intentional freekills you have you should be ct banned.

Purple you have no say in this, with the amount of intentional freekills you have you should be ct banned.

I second this.

@@Chrono

You kind of took that quote out of context. Do you work for Fox News? Papi massed because he wanted to, he didn't do it to and plan to escape to another division.

@@MineCrack

I don't have anything against you. Maybe you were in a bad mood that day in CS:S or maybe you were joking and I didn't notice. Either way, it's up to them. I stick by my -1 because of the intentions. I just wonder why you didn't leave peacefully and go on to the CS:GO Division?