MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Division:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

In-Game Name:

MineCrack

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:41345874

Information:

I massed in CS:S before I was going to leave da division. At like, midnight or some shit with chillaxed people on. So After I got the CT perm it carried over to CS:GO, can that be permitted or some shit?

I wasn't aware it carried over from CS:S to CS:GO, at least the CT bans.

Honestly, could care less to ever have you unbanned from CS:S CT. You decided to mass freekill on CS:S, why should the CS:GO Staff allow you to be unbanned? What makes it different that you won't mass freekill over on their server?

I wasn't aware it carried over from CS:S to CS:GO, at least the CT bans.

Honestly, could care less to ever have you unbanned from CS:S CT. You decided to mass freekill on CS:S, why should the CS:GO Staff allow you to be unbanned? What makes it different that you won't mass freekill over on their server?

The staff isn't crappy(No offence, take a look around you) and I was leaving the CS:S division.

I've been playing here much longer than you, I've barely broken rules as CT. Closest thing to a massfreekill I done was when someone added those stupid molotovs that replace flash bangs. I was tired at night and want to go out and style.

-1 if it carries over to CS:S.

You knew what you were doing, and still had an attitude after.

What attitude? You mean when you said something to me and I told you I don't know you and you got embarrassed? I DONT KNOW YOU

I knew exactly what I was doing, there is no denying that, but this is a completely different server that shouldn't be effected. If pepper can play here for a few weeks and get about 5 chances, then so should I. Same with shadow (which get 2-3 chances after intentional mass freekills which was even communicated to me about).

Really it looks like this going to play out with the who you like game.

If don't understand why you would want mass freekill on the CSS server and make yourself look bad for doing so and then come on the same clan's csgo servers. Anyway, I think the ban should be reduced to a week or so for the csgo servers since you purposefully freekilled because you were leaving the div. There's no guarantee you wouldn't do it again.

cant quote for whatever reason,

Anyway, I think the ban should be reduced to a week or so for the csgo servers since you purposefully freekilled because you were leaving the div - @@Enforcer
CT bans, just like normal bans, are universal. (ct) banned on one server, (ct) banned on all servers.

If don't understand why you would want mass freekill on the CSS server and make yourself look bad for doing so and then come on the same clan's csgo servers. Anyway, I think the ban should be reduced to a week or so for the csgo servers since you purposefully freekilled because you were leaving the div. There's no guarantee you wouldn't do it again.

First time I've mass freekilled, obviously won't be happening again now that I know bans carry everywhere.

Matter of the fact is, I fucked up. Everyone does. If I can't get the graceful chance others got to get un ct banned might as well close this thread.

Basically you getting unbanned from CT on CS:GO, you end up getting automatically unbanned on CS:S. I'm still at -1 for unbanning at all. You knew the rules, you still mass freekilled. I have doubts the CS:GO staff are going to want to have to watch you. Like Enforcer said, what makes certain you wouldn't do it again.