MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Just adding in there, that if you want to say the "if you want an unban you have to show some respect in it" card @@John then it would be better to not also say in your posts

-1. You are worthless.

by the way if we re ban him from ct he will be then again banned from csgo ct.anyway i have nothing against you or nything but i dont think you should be unbanned because you did do it on purpose -1

Just to help sum things up in terms of giving the Div Managers an easier time @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety :

The Initial Problem:

MineCrack mass freekilled on the terms that he would be leaving the CS:S Server for the CS:GO Server. Had he known it would have carried over, he would not have done so. Because he Mass Freekilled, he was permanently CT banned.

The Ban Protest:

MineCrack wishes to be unbanned from CT on CS:GO, but doesn't mind being CT banned on CS:S.

Dilemma:

Cannot unban from CT on one server and be banned on the other. Universal CT bans works just like Server Ban. You could just establish that he can not be on CT at any point, however; should MineCrack choose to play on the Jailbreak Server (CS:S) he runs the risk of being auto-team swapped. The only solution in this case is to immediately team swap him should this happen, which gives extra work for the CS:S Division when this is only happening because of a yolo moment where he would no longer be on the CS:S Jailbreak server. This also gives him "CT immunity" in which if he is to be CT banned again, this same occurrence will happen.

Current Solutions:

- Keep him banned from CT regardless if he didn't intend it to transfer over to CS:GO

- Unban and auto team swap him if and when he is on CS:S Jailbreak (CT side)

here to assist, @@Forest ! :)

Reasons that people have given so far for -1

Does not show respect. (although some of them did not show any respect whatsoever when they say that!)

Did it on purpose (didn't everyone else do it on purpose when they intentionally mass freekilled? i'm quite sure you all +1 vicious [jake english], papichulo etc.)

by the way if we re ban him from ct he will be then again banned from csgo ct.anyway i have nothing against you or nything but i dont think you should be unbanned because you did do it on purpose -1

I have no clue what you just said.

Current Solutions:

- Keep him banned from CT regardless if he didn't intend it to transfer over to CS:GO

- Unban and auto team swap him if and when he is on CS:S Jailbreak (CT side)

I really don't want him unbanned at all on CS:S. It's not punishment if hes unbanned.

here to assist, @@Forest ! :)

Reasons that people have given so far for -1

Does not show respect. (although some of them did not show any respect whatsoever when they say that!)

Did it on purpose (didn't everyone else do it on purpose when they intentionally mass freekilled? i'm quite sure you all +1 vicious [jake english], papichulo etc.)

He doesn't show respect.

I gave him a -1 because he intentionally did it. Maybe he should have thought about it before acting. I'm not going to help someone who thinks its funny to mass freekill upon leaving the division just to end up going to another division and wanting to be unbanned.

I gave him a -1 because he intentionally did it. Maybe he should have thought about it before acting. I'm not going to help someone who thinks its funny to mass freekill upon leaving the division just to end up going to another division and wanting to be unbanned.

this is where i rest my case, because i just find it ironic that you (referring to most people) will +1 an unban for the same offense on someone who doesn't even care for any of you, the only thing he had in relation to you was that he was your div leader as opposed to minecrack who was a moderator under you. neither of them kissed ass like other ban protests we have seen, nor did they deny any of the actions (mass freekilling PURPOSELY). the real differences are that A) One was of a higher rank than you. B) One does not agree with your opinion and ahs openly disagreed.

So... stay banned or unban? I'd be up for unbanning if everyone else is, but I need more input.

NOTE: disagree and voicing your disagreement are completely different from disrespect. so far what i have seen in this thread is a voiced disagreement from minecrack, and a voiced disrespectful statement from @@John about minecrack. "-1 You are worthless."

this is where i rest my case, because i just find it ironic that you (referring to most people) will +1 an unban for the same offense on someone who doesn't even care for any of you, the only thing he had in relation to you was that he was your div leader as opposed to minecrack who was a moderator under you. neither of them kissed ass like other ban protests we have seen, nor did they deny any of the actions (mass freekilling PURPOSELY). the real differences are that A) One was of a higher rank than you. B) One does not agree with your opinion and ahs openly disagreed.

So... stay banned or unban? I'd be up for unbanning if everyone else is, but I need more input.

NOTE: disagree and voicing your disagreement are completely different from disrespect. so far what i have seen in this thread is a voiced disagreement from minecrack, and a voiced disrespectful statement from @@John about minecrack. "-1 You are worthless."

Ehh.. Papichulo was a Div Leader, I didn't have that much of a problem with him. It was JIHAD that I had problems with. And would definitely never agree to having him back, but thats a different story.

Ehh.. Papichulo was a Div Leader, I didn't have that much of a problem with him. It was JIHAD that I had problems with. And would definitely never agree to having him back, but thats a different story.

That's my point, he was a div leader. Minecrack was a mod. neither of which you had a personal relationship with, you weren't even DM when papi was D. they both intentionally mass freekilled. they both got banned. they both asked for an unban. they both did not care for any of the current css staff. they both got completely different responses.

Like I said in my post, it's not so much that he's showing disrespect in the thread so much as he was with his actions. The biggest discrepancy here is that the only reason he mass freekilled was because he was leaving the CS:S Division for the CS:GO Division. You can at least see how the Division Managers are taking offence to it @@Chrono right? It's a big slap in the face, and they would have understood if MineCrack had just left for the CS:GO Server instead of doing something like this. All it's done is raise up this big stink and made it look like there's a war going on between the two. With Papi, all he did was mass freekill because he wanted to relieve that built up stress. That's all Darkwolf is getting at I think(?), correct me if I'm wrong.

@@Forest i completely get that, and that is why i didn't unban him. but i am just getting the point across that there is some irony behind some of the reasons being stated in posts, whether it be saying he is disrespectful with blatant disrespect, or saying perm should be perm he knew what he was doing, -1. when they gave a +1 to many others doing the same thing and that that stems from their personal feelings towards the player in question.

I know full well that it would be a slap in the face, and i am not quite sure why he would do it when he planned to go on csgo when he knows we use sourcebans for ALL ct bans. not quite sure. but then again, isn't it also kind of a slap in the face to mass freekill intentionally anyway? and then ask for an unban. yet it has been done numerous times.

what i am saying is why does this one person, who has done roughly the same for the community be it through moderating servers or donations, as some others, get a completely different response when he voiced his disagreement? (taken from what is seen in this thread)

Okay this thread isn't going too far any time soon, I'll change my vote -/+0. I don't want him unbanned from CS:S. He will not be allowed on the CT team on CS:S. But if you guys want to deal with him, be my guest. But the other DMs/Ds need to give their say.

So my vote

-/+0, Not allowed to be on the CT team on CS:S or risks being re-banned.

@@Gkoo @Pinoy @@HighSociety. could some of you guys give your input? so we can ya know... RESOLVE THIS DAMN CONFLICT.

K thanks.