MineCrack

MineCrack - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Im not going to spend my time reading all 5 pages on a ban protest, BUT ill give input

Sort of as forest had said before, We can unban him from CT BUT instead of swapping him, if hes caught going on CT(ON CSS) he is automatically banned from CT again by the current staff, with no say of an unban(any time soon).

ALSO to point out, we did this with neteX, he wanted to be unbanned so he could scrim, and we all said he would be banned if seen on Jailbreak.

+1, but ban him if caught on CT on CSS

Im not going to spend my time reading all 5 pages on a ban protest, BUT ill give input

Sort of as forest had said before, We can unban him from CT BUT instead of swapping him, if hes caught going on CT(ON CSS) he is automatically banned from CT again by the current staff, with no say of an unban(any time soon).

ALSO to point out, we did this with neteX, he wanted to be unbanned so he could scrim, and we all said he would be banned if seen on Jailbreak.

What if autoswitch gets him on CT and an admin bans him without a question.

@@Leotekk well they can ask him first, and chances are he will have to use guard, and we have a remove from queue command in !admin, so we can see who is in queue, and if he switches to T right at start then he wont die

Or here is a better option rather than just banning him again for joining CT. we just... unban him. :| and if you really don't want him on CT if and when he is on CS:S, just teamswap him. there won't be any complaints if there are competent wardens. and if he is the only competent warden and you swap him, replace him with yourself...

@@John

I'm not even going to dignify it with the response I was going to post. I can see where minecrack says it was provoked "disrespect" though.

Current Solutions:

- Keep him banned from CT regardless if he didn't intend it to transfer over to CS:GO

- Unban and auto team swap him if and when he is on CS:S Jailbreak (CT side)

I really don't want him unbanned at all on CS:S. It's not punishment if hes unbanned.

here to assist, @@Forest ! :)

Reasons that people have given so far for -1

Does not show respect. (although some of them did not show any respect whatsoever when they say that!)

Did it on purpose (didn't everyone else do it on purpose when they intentionally mass freekilled? i'm quite sure you all +1 vicious [jake english], papichulo etc.)

He doesn't show respect.

I gave him a -1 because he intentionally did it. Maybe he should have thought about it before acting. I'm not going to help someone who thinks its funny to mass freekill upon leaving the division just to end up going to another division and wanting to be unbanned.

I'm sorry to say but you don't know what disrespect is.

Also @@DarkWolf6052, please state where I said it was funny? Now you're putting words in my mouth.

What if autoswitch gets him on CT and an admin bans him without a question.

It will simply show that admin has poor judgement. If I start giving orders then we OBVIOUSLY have a problemo on CS:S.

TL;DR -1 You knew the rules and did it anyway. Keep him banned.

Maybe you should take time to read this thread and see my POV and others POV. A lot of people screw up in this community, if second chances were not allowed SEVERAL people in this thread should not be posting :).

This really should come to some conclusion, gone on for a bit too long. I think the best thing would just to unban from CT and just swap him if he gets on to CT on CSS which I don't think would be much of a problem as his main game would be CSGO.

Like I said in my post, it's not so much that he's showing disrespect in the thread so much as he was with his actions. The biggest discrepancy here is that the only reason he mass freekilled was because he was leaving the CS:S Division for the CS:GO Division. You can at least see how the Division Managers are taking offence to it @@Chrono right? It's a big slap in the face, and they would have understood if MineCrack had just left for the CS:GO Server instead of doing something like this. All it's done is raise up this big stink and made it look like there's a war going on between the two. With Papi, all he did was mass freekill because he wanted to relieve that built up stress. That's all Darkwolf is getting at I think(?), correct me if I'm wrong.

If you read everything I stated I was having a bad night. Also with the mixture of being exhausted it was ALSO an event to relief stress at that current time. That's not really putting up a case though, and will end in me showing this "respect" few people require to feel their online authority is still there.

Also, as I've stated before. After this shit storm happened, it won't be happening again.

This really should come to some conclusion, gone on for a bit too long. I think the best thing would just to unban from CT and just swap him if he gets on to CT on CSS which I don't think would be much of a problem as his main game would be CSGO.

Even if I was on CSS I wouldn't go CT unless it automatically swapped me. I will immediately switch though(unless I was AFK, which hopefully the staff can use their right judgement).

by the way if we re ban him from ct he will be then again banned from csgo ct.anyway i have nothing against you or nything but i dont think you should be unbanned because you did do it on purpose -1

Alright second time coming back to this post after taking 5 minutes to decipher what you said. You DON'T know me at all, and this is a one time event that happened since I've first joined the clan (a little bit over a year ago). If you look at it from that stand point, it will MOST LIKELY never happen again (if you're not going by my word).

CONCLUSIONS PLEASE. Several parties are at a stand point of nonsense on this thread.

TL;DR I'm sorry for my actions. I had a stressful night and I was exhausted blew steam knowing I was going to another division.

This protest is 6 pages long, and not going anywhere.